Poll: Are you abidextrious?
Poll Options
View poll results: Are you abidextrious?
I'm a lefty
10 11%
I'm a right
58 62%
I'm abidextrious
15 16%
Hey, I'm not a frog
11 12%
Voters: 94.
I most certainly am not. I can't write to save my life with my right hand.

Whenever I'm in school, I'll be sittin there solving trionominal equations with my left hand, but the moment the pencil touches my right hand, I'm all the suddent yelling "I love to color!" out loud.

So what do you use more often? Lefty? Righty? Both? Her mouth?
Last edited by 3rdActguitarist at May 28, 2008,
Ambidextrous that would be...

No. I can't write with my left hand or kick with my left foot.

My dad can write with both hands though.
My brother kept trying to be ambidextrous but he couldn't do anything with his left to save his life.
Quote by Jackal58
If I was Santa you'd all get shit for Christmas.
Quote by TS
Anyone Abidextrious?

I had to point out that you spelt ambidextrous wrong.

but im a righty, cant use both to save my life

:/
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
It'll take me a while to get back into it, but I can write with both hands, cause I've broken my right wrist twice to had to learn to write with my left.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
I'm right handed, but back when I was (more) ignorant I was so left-wing that I started trying to be left-handed.
PIT-DWELLER

Member #1 - UG RIP Cliff Burton Club: 11 members!! (PM Me to join).
Member #6 - Official Angus Young Fan Club.
Member #4 - RATM Club.
Member #4 - 'Using gay as an insult proclaims your idiocy' club
I do somethings lefty, somethings righty.

I bat righty.
I golf lefty.
I write righty.
I shoot lefty.
I throw righty.
Looks like someone type this with their weak hand......
And most people posting here are cross-dominant with their hands, I'm Ambi =/
I don’t know what I am… I am a left handed person, but the only thing I do left handed is writing. I play guitar right handed, throw right handed, punch people right handed…
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
i'm a righty, I've attempted to write with my left hand and failed miserably.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I'm left handed, but I play guitar right handed. I also learned to write right handed to develop control (and it's now neater and faster than my left hand)

I'd say I'm ambidextrious but I forced it, it's not natural.
I'm sort of... I can do everything with both except write.

edit - I can roll a joint one handed with either hand - the benefits of breaking the right and shattering the left
I'm very impressed that all of the responses haven't been confirming that, once again, UG breaks all social norms and brings together only people with special abilities, in this case being ambidextrous. Well done UG, no more trying to boost one's e-penis anymore

I can do **** all with me left hand, except fret.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I can fap with equal efficiency with either hand, but everything else (bar fretting) is done with my right hand. I even prefer to type one handed even though I can type much faster with two.
Lots of people I know claim that they are, but actually, as per previous post, they just force it and can do some with one and some with the other. But surely to be amidextroius (sp?) means you can do anything either way?
Quote by mustaineNslash
i know this sounds stupid but...
wheres the sig button??

(sry)

I do things lefty or righty. Like write righty, but play guitar lefty. I can throw well with both hands and play cricket (bat right and left, bowl mostly lefty).
It's gonna be a blue day
I do everything right legged/handed except skate...

Back when I was like... 12 and tried to skate, I could only skate goofy...
I'm not really ambidextrous at all. There are a few things I have taught myself to do with my left hand like writing and playing snooker (which comes in very handy) but I can't kick or punch or guitar on my left, so no I'm a complete spacker.
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Quote by blackenedktulu
I do everything right legged/handed except skate...

Back when I was like... 12 and tried to skate, I could only skate goofy...

Yeah when I tried to skate everyone WTF'd me and asked why I skated goofy too. Just felt natural. I'm hopeless at anything left handed. Tried taking a penalty once with my left foot, it was pathetic.
Quote by Tarzan_man
Yeah when I tried to skate everyone WTF'd me and asked why I skated goofy too. Just felt natural. I'm hopeless at anything left handed. Tried taking a penalty once with my left foot, it was pathetic.

That reminds me of a time in school and missed a penalty because I was a cocky asshole and took it with my left foot...

By the by, Kerry > Kilkenny
yup and it's nice but you don't really notice it
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders