hey people.
im sure you are sick of people asking you what to buy, but i like torture.
im stuck between 3 guitars. the amp is no problem im getting a micro cube.
the 3 guitars are
the ibanez mikro
dean evo xm
or dean vendetta xm.
whats good about them. whats bad. thanks
i have the dean vendetta and i love it. its not the best guitar but i think its the best starting guitar. ive had it almost a full year now. its really light weight compared to others ive used.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
now i am stuck between amps. i cand decide upon the microcube or spiderIII 15. any one care to help?
Quote by blankbeat99
now i am stuck between amps. i cand decide upon the microcube or spiderIII 15. any one care to help?

I own the Microcube and it's a great amp to be able and just plug in and play when you just feel the urge.

Tried the SpiderIII for shi*s and giggles, and I MUCH prefer my Microcube to it.

There's a real hate thing for Spider amps around here.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i've tried those guitars. here are some reviews:

the Mikro, as the name says, is smaller than the usual guitar. i found it too small for me and i didn't like the cheap quality.

for the Vendetta, it's okay for a first guitar, well every one of those is. but i disliked the neck. it was too rough? for me. i also did not like the feel of the guitar.

for the Evo, it's alright too. but the hardware seems to be cheap. at the store, the input jack fell of as the clerk gave it to me for testing.

anyway, any of those three would be good for a first guitar. try them out and see which one you like the most.

for the amp, i suggest the microcube over the spider. try laney or peavey too.
Quote by blankbeat99
why the hate? i had a spiderII and loved it to death.

Not gonna get into a big debate thing here about it, but I just much preferred the Microcube, tonewise, and featurewise.

I've actually also heard that the spiderII's are preffered over the spiderIIIs. I haven't tried one of the IIs though.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."