This is a song i smashed together partly using riffs from a previous post (titled 'a bunch of drop D nonsense') There arent lyrics, but i think youll get a fair idea of
whats happening

C4C or whatever.
ta muchly
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
oh god dammit.
sorry.

why do these embarrasing things keep happening to me?
Attachments:
Untitled.zip
'If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.' Albert Einstein
Man I love it.
I'm diggin' the verse riffs.
The Chorus II part could lose most of those crash symbals.
Maybe add a second guitar, a harmony would be wicked cool too.
8/10
Awesome verse riff.
The chorus was weaker. I didn't really like it. Maybe a 2nd guitar harmony would improve it plus better drums. Other than that, it just needs a solo.

Overall, cool song. 8/10
thanks critters.
ill get a real guitarist to write the solo. im just a bored bassist, lol.
this is pretty cool, if you want, i could make this RSE style and upload it for you?
ok, but ive got no way to edit RSE. Also, there are some big changes ive made with rhythm, etc. To have it in RSE would be useful for what it would sound live, right?
id be gratreful if so...
heres the new version, ta muchly.
Attachments:
riff_33(dropD).zip
ok, i decieded to go ahead and turn it into a GP5/4 and MIDI format for you, so you could probably just edit ur first post and ya, good luck with this. *EDIT* sorry i left one of my songs in the zip file, you can just delete them
Attachments:
riff_33(dropD).zip
Last edited by M-String at Jun 8, 2008,
Well i really liked the whole thing, The intro was awesome, it reminded me of metallica, Black Album to Load era. I like the verse and chorus riffs. But overall my favorite thing about the song was the bass, it gave the song a heavy metal but easy listening metal feeling to the music. overall 8.5/10

Logan21

If your interested Melodic metal is my newest.