lets say youve got a amp like roland cube 30x... does it makes you feel the difference between something like an ibanez rg370dx and a esp ltd alexi-200 like it will do with tube amps or will it still sound normal without giving the guitar's potential. if its like that i wont buy a guitar if i buy a cube 30x or maybe ill buy a tube amp if i can in a year or something but i need really good gain so a modeller can be the cheap choice i need?
You can hear differences, and you can play a lot easier
I hope you aren't thinking of getting an Alexi-200...
Do this, go to a guitar store and try both guitars on two different amps and hear the difference. That's the best way to do it. Smaple the gear you want to buy that way when you get home your not disappointed.
Quote by Horlicks
You can hear differences, and you can play a lot easier
I hope you aren't thinking of getting an Alexi-200...

I dont know i have a micro cube now and a cort evl k-4 and im trying to plan my future setup by asking these questions. what would you recommend me if i lets say sold my guitar and amp which will make like 450 or a bit less and lets say i add some more but nothing really big maybe a another 450 dollar lets say... what can i buy with them for super good gain for any metal kind from children of bodom to in flames, from helloween to blind guardian. BUT DONT FORGET I LIVE IN TURKEY AND I CANT FIND ALL AMPS AND GUITARS AND ALSO PRICES ARE REALLY 2x HERE SO THINK LIKE I HAVE 500 DOLLARS *IM PLANNING TO GO USED*
i can first buy a amp and after change the guitar with something(give me advice) i would like to have something like randall rg50tc cos i play metal but i dont know anything about tubes and i cant even turn the volume of the micro cube to 6 o'clock which is the 5th volume indication line so i cant have something so loud what should i do lets say i put all my money to an amp what can it be? and also a guitar to buy later give me advices... ????
which amp is better valveking 112 or randall rg50tc? i can buy a metal muff for vk if needed..? what about sound issues? 112 is 30 watt so its less louder or what im confused i need to play at home so shouldnt i buy tube?