Quote by ryoken5579
Bear grylls is a pussy.

if he's a pussy, what are the rest of us?
Bear Grylls is partially insane.

"I'm going to jump into this quicksand to show you how to get out"

Thanks man.
Bear Grylls is the man He jumped in a sinkhole just to show you how to do it and ate a zebra raw. The survivor man bitches about where he is.
My gear:
Epiphone Explorer
JB player strat
Spider II 30watt
Some knock off bass
Create bass amp 50 watt

www.myspace.com/ydayshero
Well he is a pussy because he sits in a hotel to film the night scenes while the survivorman is sitting out in the cold.
bear gryls=bad ass.

but i like les stroud more cause he has no camera crew and has a charming canadian accent. + he nearly dies every episode, high drama man!
Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
No poll? Bear Grylls, of course. He eats dead zebras and pisses on his shirt and wears it on his head. That's hardcore.
I like Bear Grylls. Haven't we had like 90 of these threads? Its kind of amusing, seeing that neither Survivorman or Bear come into my mind when I am thinking of topics for threads. Matter of fact, they never come into my mind outside of these threads and watching the show itself.
Quote by ryoken5579
Well he is a pussy because he sits in a hotel to film the night scenes while the survivorman is sitting out in the cold.

true, but Bear is more entertaining
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by ryoken5579

I'd like to see you do half of the things that Bear Grylls does!
I'll give you that he is more entertaining but his show definitely isnt as good.
Quote by ryoken5579
Survivor man of course Bear grylls is a pussy.

That's like saying Chuck Norris a panzy, it's sacreligous. Damn you sir.
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
But check this out about les stroud

I think the scariest moment to watch last season was the ocean episode, when you were stranded at sea. What was your most frightening time while filming the show?

I would say the most nervous I was was when I was in the Arctic around the polar bears. They're very, very dangerous, and they will hunt you down and eat you. I just got chased out of the Amazon jungle by a 250-pound jaguar. You'll see that in this season's show. And that was scary, but it doesn't compare to polar bears. They're massive, and one swipe can kill you.
This needs a poll. But Les Stroud rapes Bear in the face, Bear is just stupid and he stays in hotels and stuff, gimme a break.

You put em both in the same survival situation and I'd put my money on Les, hands down.
man vs. wild totally
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by ma)(payne
This needs a poll. But Les Stroud rapes Bear in the face, Bear is just stupid and he stays in hotels and stuff, gimme a break.

You put em both in the same survival situation and I'd put my money on Les, hands down.
Grylls did that shit for real when he was in the territorial army.

His TV show is just a "how to" based on his real life experience and training.
Quote by ryoken5579
But check this out about les stroud

I think the scariest moment to watch last season was the ocean episode, when you were stranded at sea. What was your most frightening time while filming the show?

I would say the most nervous I was was when I was in the Arctic around the polar bears. They're very, very dangerous, and they will hunt you down and eat you. I just got chased out of the Amazon jungle by a 250-pound jaguar. You'll see that in this season's show. And that was scary, but it doesn't compare to polar bears. They're massive, and one swipe can kill you.

Right. And Bear would be like "Now I'm going to piss off a polar bear to show you how to get out of a situation like this." *pokes the sleeping bear with a stick* "Oh wait, I forgot to take my shirt off..." *swipe*

BREAKING NEWS: BEAR GRYLLS IS DEAD!
Quote by tourniquett
Right. And Bear would be like "Now I'm going to piss off a polar bear to show you how to get out of a situation like this." *pokes the sleeping bear with a stick* "Oh wait, I forgot to take my shirt off..." *swipe*

BREAKING NEWS: BEAR GRYLLS IS DEAD!

Hah, no way. Bear would be like "Ok, lets poke this bear, stab your knife into its thigh, snap its neck, cut the skin off and climb inside for warmth, then eat the innards raw."
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Bear is much more entertaining. They are both as informative as far as I can tell, and many tips that are seen in one's show can be seen in the other's. But Bear is insane, and he is free to do more stuff since he doesn't have to worry about having a free hand for a camera or having to go back and retrieve them.

And it's a TV show, who cares if it isn't 100% "real".
What can we do with a canoe that will make people say, "Oh No, What's Wrong With Them?"
well...

Emotion = true music

Gear

Vantage 718dt-1
Epi Special II
Crate V Series 212 18w
Fuzz Factory
MXR Phase 90
Quote by David w
if he's a pussy, what are the rest of us?

We are just clitorises.
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████

You'll Never Walk Alone
Quote by Ichimaru
Hah, no way. Bear would be like "Ok, lets poke this bear, stab your knife into its thigh, snap its neck, cut the skin off and climb inside for warmth, then eat the innards raw."
No shit. The things I've seen that man eat.

Bear Grylls, Man Vs. Girls gone Wild: http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1800887