ye well

i've got a school taks

and it's kind of a debate

now to start with, i totally don't agree with the task!!!!

So here it comes:

i need to find some anti female emancipation arguements

annyone ideas?

greetz

and thanx in advance
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by LegionsOfDeath
are we not men?

Im not.....at least I dont think I am
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
I'm going to refrain from making the typical perverted remark at that and just behave.

On topic however, I shall be no help.
Quote by Retro Rocker
Who's Jimi Hendrix?
it raises the amount of people looking for jobs, so there are fewer jobs for men and the pay will be lower as well (this is such a Unit 5 Econ. A-Level answer......)

it would also raise the stress level of the world. for example, if husband and wife both go out to work, which can easily be stressful, they may put a strain on their relationship which may lead to their child(ren) becoming distressed and they could develop mental problems. if the wife were to stay at home, she may not get so stressed (maybe by the kids or housework etc) and then she would be more patient etc with her stressed husband, so they can work things out, etc.

im just grabbing at straws here and i dont believe that what i have said ^ is the solution.
Does anyone remember laughter?

Manuel, please try to understand before one of us DIES.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
it raises the amount of people looking for jobs, so there are fewer jobs for men and the pay will be lower as well (this is such a Unit 5 Econ. A-Level answer......)

it would also raise the stress level of the world. for example, if husband and wife both go out to work, which can easily be stressful, they may put a strain on their relationship which may lead to their child(ren) becoming distressed and they could develop mental problems. if the wife were to stay at home, she may not get so stressed (maybe by the kids or housework etc) and then she would be more patient etc with her stressed husband, so they can work things out, etc.

im just grabbing at straws here and i dont believe that what i have said ^ is the solution.

thanks!!!
Drum drum drum away!
women arnt slaves in my contry anyway. i didnt know they were in Belgium. thats sad

Why you reading this?
Quote by 742627000017
I use my thumb and my johnson

Quote by deanexplosion99
idk what the keys are for but the reason i think its for the floyd rose is because its called floyd rose double locking

Quote by niggafolife
i iz hurr tuh spek da troof abowt muzik
Quote by plucky duck
women arnt slaves in my contry anyway. i didnt know they were in Belgium. thats sad

they never were... but it's just for a stupid task

damn i hate school ^^
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by beverboy
they never were... but it's just for a stupid task

its not a stupid task because it makes you put yourself in other people's positions and try to see things from different viewpoints. it helps you to think in a different way as well.

lawyers do it all the time.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
ye maybe it's good, it's just so frustrating 'cause you can't find any negatives bout it^^

i'm a whomen lover thoug^^
Drum drum drum away!
Quote by beverboy
ye well

i've got a school taks

and it's kind of a debate

now to start with, i totally don't agree with the task!!!!

So here it comes:

i need to find some anti female emancipation arguements

annyone ideas?

greetz

and thanx in advance

Smaller Brains.
Weaker Sex.
Vagina.

Honestly, who wants a vagina? (unless your fucking it)
If it wasn't for women we'd still be kicking back in the garden of Eden. taking it easy.
Religion seems to have an amazing ability to cancel out logical thinking, so it's a surefire way to win the argument.
Quote by JoshCrawford
Smaller Brains.
Weaker Sex.
Vagina.

I do. No seriously. I'd rather have something more compact with storage space rather than everything just kind of hanging out, just begging to be kicked or bumped into.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by JoshCrawford
Smaller Brains.
Weaker Sex.
Vagina.

multiple orgasms must be a real up-side for women though........

and just because their brains may have been scientifically proven in the past to be of a smaller physical size does not mean that their brains are any less functional, capable or adaptable than male brains - there are stupid men, stupid women, smart men and smart women.

a tarantula is smaller than you but you cant kill someone by biting their toe.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Quote by chillrock
its not a stupid task because it makes you put yourself in other people's positions and try to see things from different viewpoints. it helps you to think in a different way as well.

lawyers do it all the time.

This.

I loved being in school and arguing against my beliefs. The best time was when I was made head of the "Arguing against the legalisation of Cannabis" team.

We slaughtered them!

TS/Anybody: Could you please define the word "emancipation" for me?

It is not a word I am familiar with.
"Emancipation" is to set free, especially from social, political or legal restrictions.

check out the "Emancipation Proclamation" if you are interested in more.

my gear:

Gibson LP Standard
Epiphone SG
Classical guitar
Peavey ValveKing 112
Marshall MG15
BOSS ME-50
Let's not forget pregnancy. Employers don't want to hire women because they have to take a long pregnancy leave every time they get knocked up.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1