Page 1 of 3
I'm talking about bands who if somebody says "you know who the greatest band/player of all time was" you just want to throttle them, especially when the only reason they say they like said band is because they heard somebody else say it

i.e.

Jimi Hendrix
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin (although I would have jimmy page's babies)
Guns 'n' Roses/Axl Rose
Eric Clapton.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Kayfan
Ooh, pantera I mean please listen to even one of their songs before declaring that dimebag was the best guitarist ever

+99999999999999999999999999999
Pantera... I personally think they are quite crap, and Dimebag is vastly over rated - probably because he's dead
Iron Maiden.

Their music isn't great and I really have no idea how they are so famous.
Then again that's just my opinion.
Quote by buddha
isnt there a law against not shaving? thats somewere in our constitution. i think it goes something like a girl maybe be a freak in the sheets but no be wild down stairs is treason and for that she will be beheaded.-good old Benjamin F.

A7X

especially with all the 13 year olds and such who have never heard anything better
Quote by Shred Head
You have an atrocious sense of humour!

Quote by StrayCatBlues
You win 100 hilarity points.

Spend them wisely.

Quote by GrisKy
you're a funny, funny man, chimp in a tux... funny indeed.
Quote by Craigo
...why should I hate a band due to their popularity?

Because you're so sick of being told that "omg liek iran maeden is teh **** cuz they sing abut indianz all the tiem!@@@"
I don't think you can hate a band because they are popular.

I think it means bands that are popular that you hate.

Add Arctic Monkeys and Oasis to my list.
Tokyo Hotel
/end thread
" Did You know, in Tibet, if they want something, do you know what they do? They give something away."

"Do they ? That must be why they're such a dominant global power."
Quote by urbanfox
Pantera... I personally think they are quite crap, and Dimebag is vastly over rated - probably because he's dead

That pretty much always happens...
Quote by urbanfox
I don't think you can hate a band because they are popular.

I'll hate what and whomever I please >: (

Especially U2, I mean SERIOUSLY *the soft sound of trailing off into an insane rant*
Quote by Kayfan
Because you're so sick of being told that "omg liek iran maeden is teh **** cuz they sing abut indianz all the tiem!@@@"

That's their own opinion?

Jesus, grow up a little.
Quote by Kayfan
I'm talking about bands who if somebody says "you know who the greatest band/player of all time was" you just want to throttle them, especially when the only reason they say they like said band is because they heard somebody else say it

i.e.

Jimi Hendrix
The Beatles
Led Zeppelin (although I would have jimmy page's babies)
Guns 'n' Roses/Axl Rose

Same can be said the other way around. Everybody hates Axl Rose because they heard someone else say it. Sure he kicked the crap out of someone with a camera, but it's foolish to blame the GNR break-up on him alone.

Velvet Revolver anyone? Oops, same story. Blame it on the singer. I love Slash and Duff, but I don't believe they're completely innocent.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by Craigo
That's their own opinion?

Jesus, grow up a little.

Now if only my opinion didn't mean so much more than theirs, oh wait that's not even possible this is the internet my opinion is the only one that matters

at least I only do it on the internet bono cares enough to carry it over to real life... into africa or something...
None. There is no reason to hate a band because they are popular.

PSN ID: ArranP
Quote by Kayfan
Now if only my opinion didn't mean so much more than theirs, oh wait that's not even possible this is the internet my opinion is the only one that matters

at least I only do it on the internet bono cares enough to carry it over to real life... into africa or something...

Hell, I'm probably more opinionated in real life than on the internet. My ramblings on the net are vanilla. Yours should be too if you care enough.
Quote by Craigo
Hell, I'm probably more opinionated in real life than on the internet. My ramblings on the net are vanilla. Yours should be too if you care enough.

Can't we just enjoy a thread bashing bands than millions of other people like?
Quote by Kayfan

The thing that pisses me off about him and others like him that tell everyone to give money to charity is this.

They have millions of pounds sitting in bank accounts, I don't. Give your own f'cking money to charity.
Quote by urbanfox
The thing that pisses me off about him and others like him that tell everyone to give money to charity is this.

They have millions of pounds sitting in bank accounts, I don't. Give your own f'cking money to charity.

I do believe he do that too...
I will only listen to bands that dont exist, because as soon as a band gets fans they become uncool. I am a non-comformist, so I do the opposite of what other people do because I am an individual. There is no one like me and I hate everyone else.
I'll be your number one with a bullet.

Ugly ass glasses: $400
Testosterone injections to grow facial hair: $890
Necklace made of baby dragon teeth: $9,000,000.42*
A haircut my mom could do: $12

Spending money on yourself: Priceless

*may not actually exist
Quote by gryphonguy
I will only listen to bands that dont exist, because as soon as a band gets fans they become uncool. I am a non-comformist, so I do the opposite of what other people do because I am an individual. There is no one like me and I hate everyone else.

Or maybe I'm just sick of being insta-flamed because I dislike bands that are "good"

Yes I dislike Jimi Hendrix and the Beatles most of all, obviously I have no taste in music whatsoever
To quote the great Scroobius Pip:

"Thou shalt not stop liking a band just 'cause they’ve become popular."
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
Page 1 of 3