Hey, i've got a gig comin up within the next hour and im wracked with nerves, any advice on how ot put on a good show???

Tis a BOTB btw
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

You have just created a 5th.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

for that you get the tower of lulz, with which you can reach the lulgods
make sure you have about 50+ friends there to see you and you'll get through to the next round.
BOTBs are all popularity contests, doesn't matter how the performance goes.
Quote by david_highland
Uh oh......you just had to go and piss off danielrobbyshor, now we're all ****ed.

Quote by Grundy0
How can an orgy be 'Nazi-style'? What did he stop halfway through and incinerate a jew?
Quote by Deagle-Eyes
Drink Vodka.

one step ahead of ya =P
Quote by Abunai X
Oh my God. I've only laughed out loud on this site about 4 tiems since I signed up.

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

smoke a small joint, it will relax you without seriously impairing your ability to play, unlike alcohol which will start to affect you playing at the same time that it starts to calm you down.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
Bring your friends. Bring 50+.

Deliver your set passionatly, with vigour.

Don't let techinical hitches/bum notes get to you.

Banter with your crowd. Make it tasteful though and don't overdo it or you'll sound like an ego trip.
so tell us how it went, and to hammerzeit: hr sed the gig is in 1 hour at 6 pm its over by now lol.

tell us if u played well and made it to the next round.
hey, we didnt finish till 11 =P was great there was 2 other bands on aswell as us, the first band were lame and the last band we're great!!

Our set started off great and was pretty steady all the way through and we played our best song at the end wich everyone practically squirted over.

Sadly though, we got beat by the **** band =S but the last band dedicated 2 songs to us because it was our first gig and overall it went really well.

All it took to calm my nerves was a bottle of vodka and 3 jd n cokes =D and i played fine
Quote by Abunai X

Quote by cukd7x-a2-
OH. MY . GOD

Quote by AzzA2006
hey, we didnt finish till 11 =P was great there was 2 other bands on aswell as us, the first band were lame and the last band we're great!!

Our set started off great and was pretty steady all the way through and we played our best song at the end wich everyone practically squirted over.

Sadly though, we got beat by the **** band =S but the last band dedicated 2 songs to us because it was our first gig and overall it went really well.

All it took to calm my nerves was a bottle of vodka and 3 jd n cokes =D and i played fine

TOLD YAAAAAAAAA!.