Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
Nice guitar. But i really don't like the V shape, it's the most unpractical designs ever made.
To Be is to Do -Socrates-
To Do is to Be -Sartre-
Do be do be do -Sinatra
honestly, i have a weird love for flying v's. i think they're fairly cliche for metal, but when i see other guitarists from different genre's use them i like them.
cheers, mate! hope you like it.
My name is Charlie.

Gear
Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet
Fender Deville 410
Electro-Harmonix USA Big Muff
Digitech Whammy IV
MXR Micro Amp
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
post pics of your gear thread???

ok guitar btw... I've always been a fan of white flying Vs
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
i find it suprisingly good to play, obviously sitting down isnt as easy but i wouldnt say it was impossible to get a comfotable position which doesnt inhibit yor playing. This one is made of alder and i think it makes it sound kind of sharper than mahogony which is what im used to previously
in the last photo, what is the guitar on the far right? I didnt see it (or the nice V) in your list of gear?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
Quote by Mescalino
Nice guitar. But i really don't like the V shape, it's the most unpractical designs ever made.

If you know how to wear it properly it's very practical, you can have the neck pointing right up into the sky without it dropping
(Invalid img)

Also did you use a camera phone or something?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Last edited by jigy-i-joe at May 28, 2008,
Looks good but i bet that it looks far better in real life. I always liked vintage white.
Congratulations...
I don't really like the Flying V Shape, I've tried them and I find them uncomfortable to hold and use.

My favourite is the EX Series LTD Shape, or the Pre-Lawsuit ESP Explorers.

Olympic white ftw.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
I love the colour and overall look. I'm not exactly a know-it-all guitar connoisseur so I won't talk about it being uncomfortable or blah blah blah. All I have to say is it looks great, you've got good taste.