OK Pit what was the last thing you were comepletly and utterly pised at?,and babypunchin is just an expression id never actually punch a baby...

I'd have to say when my stupid track coach made me go up to state track and i didn't even qualify, so I couldn't go to the Five Finger Death Punch concert
Quote by saphrax
When my house flooded a week ago due to dodgy plumbing components.

that always blows
Quote by andy331
OK Pit what was the last thing you were comepletly and utterly pised at?,and babypunchin is just an expression id never actually punch a baby...

I'd have to say when my stupid track coach made me go up to state track and i didn't even qualify, so I couldn't go to the Five Finger Death Punch concert

Yeah you would

Honestly, the last thing i was pissed at was naruto : rise of a ninja for xbox 360. I havent played my xbox since (3 weeks ago)

Im not usually easy pissed but this one set me off lol...
Quote by Anzath
Yeah you would

Honestly, the last thing i was pissed at was naruto : rise of a ninja for xbox 360. I havent played my xbox since (3 weeks ago)

Im not usually easy pissed but this one set me off lol...

HAHA thats funny **** right there
My boss giving me stupid hours so I get no time with my boyfriend THEN shipping me off on training for 2 weeks with about 5 days notice, so I had to cancel all my boyfriend plans and spend even LESS time seeing him. GRRR.
The incompetence of shops in my area. I've been trying to buy an xbox 360 with the 20gb hard drive. All the shops advertise it on their websites yet in the stores you can only find the expensive 'elite' versions. I finally decide to order one off the internet and they want me to make a deposit via the internet, which fails. It's supposedly all sorted now and it should be on its way, but it was such a hassle.
cant go see RATM at Lollapalooza. Im still babypunchin pissed about it and i found out a week ago
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Sweep picking

then I got even more angry when their was no baby to punch
:/
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by denizenz
It's really not that funny. You just feel the need to babysit this crap thread.

I see through your shenanigans.

lol no it actually made me giggle
Me thinkin that ive gotten a fraud ticket for T in the park, in other words, not gotten one, and mum not letting me buy a second one just in case from an ebay shop (when she bought a £2000 campervan off ebay...) and when she knows just how easy it would be to sell it!
I lost my ****ing awsum throwing nerf ball or whatever the **** its called. What the **** that thing made my day. I hate spikey fences. Arggggg! Im gonna get it back somehow!

The thing is, you throw this thing - and it soars so fast and makes a ****ing awsum noise too!!!!!! Im so pissed its gone...
Member of the 'Dr.Cox is my Mentor' group

Quote by Miggy01
I was kicking a balloon around, and kicked the back of my other foot.
I broke my toe as a result.
I was so amazingly pissed at my air conditioner repairman, who, when he actually shows up, doesn't do anything that vaguely resembles work, and still invariably I wind up with a bill for 1200$. This last visit made me so angry I actually swore a sacred vendetta of blood to end him and all that he loves.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by Joryko
cant go see RATM at Lollapalooza. Im still babypunchin pissed about it and i found out a week ago

NO WAI! I'm going through almost the exact same thing, I was supposed to be going to a festival which RATM were headlining, I was planning on going to Scotland after, but my family decided we had to go to Scotland the day of the concert.
Today, when i tried to download a poker client, but my computer refuses to allow me to install it. I has money on that site .
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by The Leader
I was so amazingly pissed at my air conditioner repairman, who, when he actually shows up, doesn't do anything that vaguely resembles work, and still invariably I wind up with a bill for 1200$. This last visit made me so angry I actually swore a sacred vendetta of blood to end him and all that he loves.

lol
Quote by blynd_snyper
NO WAI! I'm going through almost the exact same thing, I was supposed to be going to a festival which RATM were headlining, I was planning on going to Scotland after, but my family decided we had to go to Scotland the day of the concert.

haha ****, it just sucks not to control it huh? i want to drive up on my own but hell with gas at $4 a gallon and making minimum wage at 6 im pretty well f**ked.

ill just blame gassy bush and hope for another festival next summer
I got my own life to live,
I'm the one that's going to die
when its time for me to die.
So let me live my life
the way i want to.
-Jimi Hendrix, If 6 was 9
Quote by Joryko
haha ****, it just sucks not to control it huh? i want to drive up on my own but hell with gas at $4 a gallon and making minimum wage at 6 im pretty well f**ked.

ill just blame gassy bush and hope for another festival next summer

my T in the park troubles are the same, RATM are headlining there, so i MUST go and see them! also, thats in Scotland, so maybe you should check it out (whoever it was that said they were going to scotland)