How hard would it be to get a custom shop carvin in the UK? Does it cost extra to buy in the uk or will i have to buy it from the US and organise the shipping myself?
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
...if you go onto the Carvin website they do have international stores...they are made and then shipped into england. tbh,shame on you for not looking hard enough...shame
Quote by Crazybudget
...if you go onto the Carvin website they do have international stores...they are made and then shipped into england. tbh,shame on you for not looking hard enough...shame

I did look but i can't find the prices or wheather i have to pay the 25% shipping fee.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards

Amps
VOX AD50 Valtronix
if you're paying for a custom built guitar, why are you concerned about the price of the shipping lol
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Carvins are really cheap for Custom guitars. I designed a DC127 with all the fetures i wanted and it only came to £750 which is cheap considering it has everything i want.

EDIT:looked around and it looks like i have to print out my specs and send it to a dealer for a price quote. Basically the price is gonna get jacked up because I live in the UK.

O well.
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards

Amps
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Last edited by jigy-i-joe at May 28, 2008,