First off, I have a tab I got from a guy, and I'd like to paste it here without it getting distorted. There's a way I can do it, just not sure how.

And once I've got it on here, I'd like to know something about it.
e|--------------------------------------------------------8--10b12-hold-12r10-8-10-8-|
B|---------------------------8-------8-------8--10--8h10-----------------------------|
G|--------5--5------5---7/9-----7/9-----7/9------------------------------------------|
D|---5h7---------7-------------------------------------------------------------------|
A|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
E|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

e|------15b17-------------------------------|
B|-(13)-------17r15-13-15---17r15-13-15-13--|
G|------------------------------------------|
D|------------------------------------------|
A|------------------------------------------|
E|------------------------------------------|

If that works (and it probably didn't), then I'd would appreciate it greatly if someone could just help me out by telling me what I have to do when it says to bend to other notes?
I think it means I'm supposed to bend with two fingers and release one finger, like a pull off...? The last bit confuses me most, with the (13) all the way up to the 17r15. If that could be explained to me, I'd be a grateful guy/
I'm guessing you dont let the (13) ring, so you're not really doing any massive bends. But the 17 is a pre bend by the look of it, so you bend the 15 up to the 17, THEN hit the note and release the bend. I think.
Quote by Andron17
Go away, I have an erection.

Bassist for Half My Kingdom.
It's the solo to Let it Be, in case it wasn't picked up on.