Can you get GP for free? If so, how?

thanks
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Torrent it from isohunt
I decided I want to be more like the people on ug...

Searchbar!!!

That oughta do it.

Time for a supercool guitar demonstration by herman li,

Herman Li- why is this guitar so big?

Stage guy- because its a bass herman

if you cant find stuff on the internet for free then you deserve to pay im afraid.

the net is a pirates paradise and 30 seconds on google will usually reveal all you need to know... plus, piracy is a crime and i couldnt condone it myself...
Thank you please.
Quote by ooder the cow
Seriously people. Tuxguitar. You know i'm right.

+1
Quote by Td_Nights
*Points to Above Poster*

Best. Username. Ever.

Quote by _-Joey-_
I wish I was gay...

PSN- td_rules Steam- tdrules
Or...as mentioned above...tuxguitar

personally i prefer powertab, as its lighter and so runs faster on my nice and old comp. but, if you need to open/edit guitar pro files... then tuxguitar can do that

plus they are both free....legally...
Adam
Torrents
but you need to get a activation code too
and also torrents are a no no no
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
well you could get a torrent of it but its piracy - just get powertab if you cant buy it, its just as good in that you can open tabs to get the timing of notes etc. but i dont think it allows multiple tracks for like - rhythm and lead guitar so i'd invest in guitar pro =]
Legally?

Free trial version.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Just use power tab, there's not that big of a difference, and it's free. Especially since most tabs are wrong somewhere so it's best to just use them as a guide anyways. I can't tell you how many times I've gone on UG for a power tab and it had 5 stars and it was complete crap.
Ear>Tabs
Quote by zhunt1130
Just use power tab, there's not that big of a difference, and it's free. Especially since most tabs are wrong somewhere so it's best to just use them as a guide anyways. I can't tell you how many times I've gone on UG for a power tab and it had 5 stars and it was complete crap.
Ear>Tabs

That's an understatement of Guitar Pro. I write all my own tabs, but still love the program. The main reason I use guitar pro is to mute the guitar track and play along with the song, so it has more use than to simply view downloaded tabs. It's also nice if you want to write a few tunes in midi format, maybe to get things organized before you record actual instruments.
Heres the link for tuxguitar its like a free Guitar pro that reads guitar pro files.
http://www.tuxguitar.com.ar/
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by fixationdarknes
That's an understatement of Guitar Pro. I write all my own tabs, but still love the program. The main reason I use guitar pro is to mute the guitar track and play along with the song, so it has more use than to simply view downloaded tabs. It's also nice if you want to write a few tunes in midi format, maybe to get things organized before you record actual instruments.

+1

I write all my songs into guitar pro, as then I can go back through it and change things I don't like really easily.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
have 1 of ur friends buy and and have them send u the file
(Main)Gear-v
Jackson Dinky DKMGT
PRS SE Paul Allender
Peavey 6505+ 112
i'm not suggesting you become a criminal pirate like me and download it from limewire...

<,<

>,>

but pirates are pretty cool...

but still, dont be a criminal pirate, regardless of how cool pirates are
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
fine ignore my post. Its exactly the same! But free!!
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix
Quote by fixationdarknes

This.

Bedroom-composing would be downright boring if it weren't for some sort of easy to operate midi-software (read: Guitar Pro).
*reported*
This isn't the place to be discussing this subject.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by umbrellacorp
Torrent it from isohunt

dude, the bit about herman li in your sig has to be the most awesome thing ive seen today
GEAR
Legend LP
Nylon Acoustic
Legend 10D Amp
Korg AX3G

flickr
Quote by ooder the cow
Seriously people. Tuxguitar. You know i'm right.

finally, a tab editor for linux!!!
You have no idea how long ive been looking for something like this that actually works

I salute you, ooder the cow