Page 1 of 2
I'm writting an english essay on life lessons i have learned from movies but i can't think of any. Anyone got any good ones. What life lessons have you learned and from what movie?
The only movie i could think of wass lord of the rings my teacher said it'd be good if i did something about friendship with that movie. Then i figured I'd do spider-man and the whole "with great power conmes great responsibility" thing.
Don't become a serial rapist as your family will find out, everyone will hate you and you shall be shot down by police.

That, and, don't let anyone steal your face. Man... Face off is crazy.
guns never have any recoil, and can easily be fired with one hand while at waist level
I'd like a chocolate shake.. with a whiskey chaser
Quote by chinkboy7
Women have boobs and vaginas

I don't knwo if that'd go over well cause my teacher would probobly beat me cause she gave us this big talk about how women are treated unfair in media and even if what you said is true she would be like "oh you ment to be funny and it offended me blah blah blah womens rights"
Never trust anyone who is British or German, for they will double corss you, kill your friend, but don't worry because the big muscley Token Black guy will kill them with ease.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by RabidBeaver
I don't knwo if that'd go over well cause my teacher would probobly beat me cause she gave us this big talk about how women are treated unfair in media and even if what you said is true she would be like "oh you ment to be funny and it offended me blah blah blah womens rights"

damn i hate those kinds of women they need to know their place is in the kitchen.
When you hear a scary sound, run the OTHER way and always carry a gun on you.

Don't go to the website if authorities tell you not to because you would be an accomplice to murder.

Don't bother telling the truth because no one will believe you until the end of the movie.

Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at May 28, 2008,
Bad guys can't aim and they will die more easily than you will.

If you ever have to deactivate a bomb, you will always succeed with one second left on the clock.

Morgan Freeman is God.
if you're getting attacked by a group of man eating monsters, aliens, animals, zombies, that the token black guy in your group is gunna die or end up getting a few people killed.
Joan of Arc was not Noah's wife.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
If you're running from someone that works for the government you're always faster than them.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Even when driving down a perfectly straight road, it is necessary to turn the steering wheel vigorously from left to right every few moments.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
keep a black friend safe in case of emergency. he will always die first, so let him stay in back.
Quote by avenged_Freak
"when you stick your penis in your waistband it hides your boner and it feels good"
-super bad

Hahahaha i was actually thinking about doing superbad too
Quote by Vince Noir
Joan of Arc was not Noah's wife.

im gonna go watch that film now.
even of you kill someone they become a zombie and after you kill that they become a skeleton and then your ****ed
Quote by uffan526
guns never have any recoil, and can easily be fired with one hand while at waist level

hahahaha, +1
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
hate is defeating - American history X
dude, what about an actual solo in death metal instead of that poof from linkin park. Think of Pulse of the Maggots - Bed Of Razors

#1 MEMEBER OF THE OFFICIAL THRASH METAL FAN CLUB (PM URE FAV BANDS TO ME TO JOIN)
If you hear or see anything otherworldly ALWAYS go and check it out.
Relentless of how much this being can kick your ass.
Irony FTW.

Quote by The Dance Hat
Technology is completely unnecessary and complicates life.

The Gear

Ibanez XPT 700
Laney Hardcore MXD 30
You die from being shot once anywhere in the body.

Money is happiness.

I dunno...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by uffan526

But, at the same time, any bullet from a handgun has enough force to throw a full-grown man ten feet back.

A detective can only solve a case once he has been suspended from duty.

Police departments give their officers personality tests to make sure they are deliberately assigned a partner who is their total opposite.

Quote by Kumanji
All bad guys are either Russian or Arabic. And in the end they all answer to a small, un-intimidating looking Asian business man.
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
ALL drugs CAN be bad - Requiem for a Dream

Life isn't about the ending, it's about the journey - countless movies, Into the wild, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,etc.

There is no such thing as coincidence - Run Lola Run
Quote by chillbeast

Life isn't about the ending, it's about the journey - countless movies, Into the wild, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind,etc.

I liked Into the Wild so i might use that one thanks thats been the best awnser so far.
Quote by floppypick
Money is happiness.

Tell that to Charles Foster Kane.
Deliverance, if you arrive in a hillbilly village with a badass banjoist:

1. Don't go canoeing, you will be raped from behind
2. Steal him and start a band (I still think he should have been in one of the duels in gh)
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
Quote by RabidBeaver
I liked Into the Wild so i might use that one thanks thats been the best awnser so far.

Cool, one of my faves as well. Definitely a movie that leaves you pondering life
Sometimes, you have to believe the crazy person.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Not only is there no gravity in space, there is no physics either.
2 ducks and a rabbi walk into a bar.
The rabbi enjoys a nice drink and the ducks are shooed out so that health services aren't called in.
The day proceeds as normal.
If there is a helicopter flying, and it's shot while containing a major villain, it will immediately explode. However, if it's carrying a hero, it will simply smoke and sputter to the ground.

Things can explode into a ball of fire in space, despite the lack of oxygen fuel to fuel the flames.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 2