I've bought two packs of their Anti-Rust strings, And put them both on my Strat and my Ibanez Artcore. Am I impressed?
No, Is the short answer.
I don't find them too bad on the strat, But I find that they're much more prone to fret buzz (Despite being the same Gauge as the last set) and have an overly metallic, harsh sound to them.
In the beginning it was a good purchase, seeing how fast I go through strings, But now I'm not so sure.

Anyone else share their experiences with these strings?

Oh, I almost forgot.
I had the Polyweb ones on my Acoustic at one time.
And I LOVED them.
New strings tend to buzz a bit before they settle, as it were. Give it a little while, although I personally agree, and think they're not of the same quality as D'addario or Ernie Balls, which are my preferred brands.
Ive played acoustics with them, they don't have a very cutting tone (which I didn't like about the strings) and if you're used to normal strings (EB, D'addario, GHS, etc) they feel slick.
I prefer regular strings anyway.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
On electric they're fairly pointless, but on acoustic they make any guitar sound like a million dollars.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
expensive? yes
tone- not as good as some, but not by too much I think
Life- massive compared to others.

Been using them for a while and didn't notice any extra buzz when i switched from Ernie's. They just take some getting used to but on the whole they are good strings. But you really have to get them to last like 3 times longer just to notice the financial sense in them.
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
I hate them, I think they sound dull and lifeless, and they feel like rubber covered in astroglide.
make Industrial and/or experimental electronic music? Join my group!

Last.fm
mine didnt last as long as everyone told me they would...tehy way i play...i change strings every month (for money reasons) because mine litteraly go dead after three days...the elixiers only lasted me about five days, it wasnt that big of a deal.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Quote by bi-ah!
mine didnt last as long as everyone told me they would...tehy way i play...i change strings every month (for money reasons) because mine litteraly go dead after three days...the elixiers only lasted me about five days, it wasnt that big of a deal.

Do you dip your fingers in a KFC bargain bucket before you play or something?

Either that or you use ernie balls... Those are the only strings that I've had go dead in under a week.
A dwarf might hear you. What then?

My Music
Quote by timi_hendrix
Do you dip your fingers in a KFC bargain bucket before you play or something?

Either that or you use ernie balls... Those are the only strings that I've had go dead in under a week.

i play for about 4-6 hours on weekdays...all day on weekends...taking small breaks to eat, watch tv, or do something like this...therefore they do not last very long...but the battery in my wah does...
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Better than hooked on crack, I suppose. I'd rather know my kids are safe at home beating their meat than out in the world robbing old women for their crack fix.

Quote by *sigh*
What a huge coincidence. I have a butthole also.
Overrated,highly.
I prefer D'addario XLs on my electrics and I think I use Ernie Ball Earthwounds?Earthwoods? on my acoustics.

Wipe 'em down after play and they'll last longer
Currently got .11s on both guitars. I like the feel of them but I don't really see them lasting a whole lot longer than other strings usually do. I'm gonna try out a diff brand next time I restring.
I use Ernie Ball strings and am very happy, Elixirs that I've tried are ok but not worth the price.
Ever Dance with the Devil in The Pale Moonlight?
+Great for acoustics.
+Last forever.
-Cost an arm and a leg.

Surprisingly, here the con outweighs the pros.
At least for me.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!