For a piece of media studies coursework I'm going to make a front cover for a UG magazine, what should be on the front, it's got to be male specific. So what picture, coverlines, colours etc

edit: Guys, can I have some serious suggestions that'll look graphically good. I'm like, an A* student in it, so i wanna make it really good, I'll post it up once it's done as well.
hello
Last edited by opc100 at May 28, 2008,
copyright infringement woooooo!
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
UG should make a magazine in circulation. Sept I probably don't wanna read a magazine filled with Tool and Dream Theater if the Pit gets to decide what to put in it.
Quote by chinkboy7
UG should make a magazine in circulation. Sept I probably don't wanna read a magazine filled with Tool and Dream Theater if the Pit gets to decide what to put in it.

why would it make a magazine which basically would contain exactly the same stuff you get on the site, cept for free.

either the mag would be crap or UG would get worse.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
the pear?
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
The cover should be FrenchFungus.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by FireandFlames
A giant picture of Rick Astley.

With a guitar. And flames. And a turd sandwich and a giant douche andrickastleyisonfirebuthesbeingputoutbythegiantdoucheandthepitareinthebackgroundlollingsrsly andgettingb&forusingthelolwutpear
put your face on it HUGE and then put "this dude is shredding up the (insert country/region)"
HiMyNameIsMatt
Nonono, if it's UG, you need a picture of Scott Weiland. Caption can be any one of his daily activities.
Quote by _InsanitY_
the headline should be i cum blood.

"i cum blood: the inside story.

wait... WHAT?!"

have the logo featured at the top of ever page.
download here (scroll down) >>> click.
Quote by Mazzakazza
With a guitar. And flames. And a turd sandwich and a giant douche andrickastleyisonfirebuthesbeingputoutbythegiantdoucheandthepitareinthebackgroundlollingsrsly andgettingb&forusingthelolwutpear

lol.

funny thing is, Rick actually plays guitar....
Massive, blown up photo of the search bar?

I'm not even hinting at anything, you should do it.
Quote by FireandFlames
lol.

funny thing is, Rick actually plays guitar....

Any good is he?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
A huge picture of Grundy.
Gear:
Jackson DKMG
Yamaha Acoustic
Knockoff Strat
Vox AD30VT
Boss MT-2
Crybaby wah
Boss DD-3

The Ultra Balls. Throw them.

Member of the ANTI-IBANEZ MILITIA!
Quote by floppypick
Any good is he?

He only does chords and the first verse/first chorus of Never Gonna Give You Up on an acoustic as far as I've seen.
It should say: ""Ultimage Guitar: The Pit"" And then a big pictures of rick astley, and should have features such as "Rfer Guitar lesson", "Mazzakazza guitar lick", "tayroar shred insanity" or some stuff like that with a giant free poster of the pit.

I did all the work for you :P
Do a collage of the mods faces, with Zapp, Rankles and the other admins reighning at the top, and the poor CCs squished at the bottom.
Quote by RFer
It should say: ""Ultimage Guitar: The Pit"" And then a big pictures of rick astley, and should have features such as "Rfer Guitar lesson", "Mazzakazza guitar lick", "tayroar shred insanity" or some stuff like that with a giant free poster of the pit.

I did all the work for you :P

More like this , any pictures, I'm gonna lose my internet when I do it on the train, unless Virgin Rail has wireless, which i doubt, anyway, got any pictures, apart from the pear guys, that I can use.
hello
Quote by freedoms_stain
Do a collage of the mods faces, with Zapp, Rankles and the other admins reighning at the top, and the poor CCs squished at the bottom.

LIKE A TOTEM POLE!!
Quote by Sora 01
have a small article at the bottom saying "LOLWUT PEAR PERMANENTLY BANNED?" with a pic of the lolwut pear xD

me likes, it actually made me laugh out loud
hello
So yeah, I wouldn't be abusing the copyright and image rights of Ultimate Guitar if I were you...
Terms and Conditions apply.
Quote by cagnius
So yeah, I wouldn't be abusing the copyright and image rights of Ultimate Guitar if I were you...

it's only for coursework, it's not as if I'm sellin a magazine
hello