Well i started to take kilos again arrgghhhh... i take 10 kg in 5 months!!
Hloy crap!!! I want to go back to my normal size.. Now my stomach is litlle chubby..

Any help to recover to my normal weight and size

P.s I dont have any money for a gym coz i am underage...
I have asthma also so i cant have hard excersice

TNx
Just do 10 push ups and sit ups every night, and then gradually increase the amount after you become comfortable with it.
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
go for a nice run or do situps
MIJ Rhoads Pro '90
Epi LP Prophecy GX + LP Custom Maple EMGs
MIJ Soloist XL '93 =]
MIJ Fender Strat Kahler
Squire tele '94?
Warlock platinum '90? old shape

Laney VC15

Jackhammer
TRADES????
skipping or swimming
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
1) Run 3 miles every other day at a medium pace.
2) Do 50 crunches a day.
3) Do 50 push-ups a day.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
i do 500 sit ups and 250 pushups every night...lol. not exactly a "light" workout but i built from doing like 15 of each nightly
get a set of handheld weights (dumbbells i think theyre called) and curl with those. do that along with sit ups, push ups, and running.
Take on a healthier diet

Try the Body-building thread, they probably have more tips
Run
Jumping Jacks
Just move.

Lifting weights is a totally different matter though. To lose weight just run. Its summer baby get active haha.
Rhythm Harmony Melody
Cycle.

Play a Cort ?

Play with V-Picks ?

Every minute is to be Grasped........................................................................Time waits for nobody.

If you're a fat lazy little cream cake you don't even need to exercise. Simply reduce the amount of calories you consume every day. If you would like to lose 2 lbs a week, reduce 250 calories a day from your diet.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
I ran for a few months and lost 50 pounds. That together with light weights and proper diet.
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
Quote by rickyy
If you're a fat lazy little cream cake you don't even need to exercise. Simply reduce the amount of calories you consume every day. If you would like to lose 2 lbs a week, reduce 250 calories a day from your diet.

Thi sis not for me
30 minutes - 1 hour of cardio a day. This can be anything as long as you don't stop! You can ride your bike, swim, run, just don't stop. The important thing is to keep your body constantly moving. If you don't stay moving, then your wasting your time.

Don't use your asthama as an excuse to stop, just bring your inhaler. I know kids who have asthama and used to barely be able to run a lap, and can now run over 3 miles.

Make sure you hydrate properly before hand. Drink lots of water
The B-52 Bombers Group!
Own a B-52 amp? Join the club!

Quote by nashawa
He may be a troll, but he's an incredibly successful troll. So kudos on that.