E E E E Q. S S
---------------------------------|
-----------------------------11b-|
-----------------------------11b-|
------10------10---L~------------|
--11------11---------------------|
---------------------------------|

lets say something like this how do you do it ?
do i barre and press strings up? how do i know im doing full bend on both though?

any help is appreciated
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
you just do it.... he doesnt have to use 1 finger for each
uhhh gear.....
schecter 006 elite... ze red one..
line 6 hd150 head and 412 cab,
you dont usually bend 2 strings together, you usally bend one of them while fretting the other one and witht he bend trying to get to the pitch of the other one.Or create some nice sound of some bends like in the ending of stairway to heaven
Quote by hijeopi
you just do it....

dude dont put to much details....we dont want to read a wall of words.
If you like Blues/Rock then add me as a friend. I need to talk to some Blues/Rock Musicians and need reccomendations.
bar and bend.
Studies have shown that 92% of guitar players are close-minded. Copy this into your signature if you're part of the 8% who enjoy rap.

Me
Quote by Rounder01
dude dont put to much details....we dont want to read a wall of words.

beh, what else am i to say? pick a comfortable way and do it? ...or would that be more of a waste.
uhhh gear.....
schecter 006 elite... ze red one..
line 6 hd150 head and 412 cab,
yeah you can either barre it and bend, or use one finger for each... personally i barre, but you can do it anyway you want to... and the technical term for this technique is a double-stop bend
i would get used to using one finger for each because its alot harder to control if ure bending any other strings. sure barring works great for the e and b strings , but not as well for other strings
I usually use a separate finger for each string, applying a lot of pressure and then bending both strings.

It actually seems easier to bend two strings at the same time, because the strength of both fingers uses more muscles from the hand and wrist, requiring less effort.
i would suggest starting by getting some light gage strings if you'll be bending a lot. Cuz i'm a bender and i love light gages.
i appreciate answers guys im going to try both ways see which one suits me better
my guitar stuff:
ESP JH-600
ValveKing 112
DigiTech Whammy Pedal
Taylor 314CE
Dunlop SW-95 Slash Wah Pedal
Cordoba C7 Nylon String Acoustic Guitar
Metal muff
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster Ash
I always barre it and bend it like, towards the ground, if ya get me

Like, if I'm bending the G and B strings, I'll bend it towards the high E.
Cam Sampbell's my hero