Hey everyone.

I really want a Floyd Rose tremolo system, but there's one problem... My guitar doesn't have a hollowed-out back area! It's completely plain. I was wondering if I could possibly carve a space out of the guitar's body for it. I really have no idea how i'd do it though.

Does anyone know if I could go somewhere to get it professionally done? And about how much it would cost, if I could even find someone to do it?

If not, is it worth it to try to do it myself?

Thanks in advance.
router, good router bit. google. it won't be easy. but do it yourself!
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
buy a router and do it your self, or to save you wrecking your guitar take it to a guitar shop my local one charges 25 pound an hour soo i dunno if thats much to go by...
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Antisocial Behaviour Order. A chav's equivalent of GCSEs.