Any fans? I love these guys they just tore it up. Sebastian Bach is a great vocalists and his solo stuff is great check out his album ''Angel Down''. Wish they would reunite.
I have their Slave to the Grind album, its pretty good. He does have a good voice.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112
Theyre cover of Hendrix's Little Wing was awsome. Snake is a sick guitar player.
White/Cream Faded 1966 Stratocaster
100 Watt All-Tube JVM410H
1960 Lead Cab-B
-------------------------------------------------
i just got my mitts on angel down, tbh i was expecting full on ballad cheese. but it effing brilliant! cant stop listening to it!
'Always outnumbed, never outgunned'
PSN + XBL: Jimsworthy

Charvel So-Cal ProMod Black
Ibanez RG350Dx W/ Duncans
Blackstar HT Stage 100
ASshdown 4x12
Morley George Lynch Dragon Wah II
i wish they would reunite as well. but sadly, it will never happen. angel down was amazing though.

"our love is a lie", "love is a bitchslap", and "you dont understand" are the best songs on it
Quote by MakinLattes
dwelling on past mishaps is for the weak. you must stride into the future, unabashed and prepared to fuck up yet again.
awesome 80's band, one of my favorites, 18 and life is one of my favorite songs to play
Skid Row! Shame Snake says they'll never reunite.
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger.
youth gone wild is the shiz-nits!
"I'm too weird to live but much too rare to die.."

RIP Jimmy Sullivan<3
Skid Row are my favorite band I love angel down is a good album not like the old Skid Row stuff but good all the same
I love SKID ROW! ... with or without Bach as far as they go with Scotti Hill, Rachel Boland, and Snake Sabo. My favorite is Scotti Hill .. yep I like his feel, emotion, and phrasing when play his lead guitar task. The best lick I've ever heard for Rock Ballad was I Remember You solo guitar made and done by Scotti Hill. What a beauty solo for a legend ballad song.

By the way, I want to share my I Remember You guitar solo cover. Let me just present my video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P5EvlueVbr8
Fender is the finest guitar ever made
Quote by CommBreakDown
Theyre cover of Hendrix's Little Wing was awsome. Snake is a sick guitar player.

No, it was Scotti Hill who played solo in "their" Little Wing. Snake played intro and rhytm part.

The best Snake solo I think is Sweet Little Sister Fast and full of energy
Fender is the finest guitar ever made
Last edited by becco at Jun 14, 2008,
Nice band overall, this is the kind of music I can get into. They simply kicked asses. My favourite song would probably be 18 and life, nice bass line on the slow part
skid row = amazing
currently listening to 18 and life haha
I don't really listen to them much, but I saw them live in 95, then saw Bach in 06. All I can say is that guy is one awesome frontman. Incredible voice and amazing stage presence.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Good band. I saw part of their set back last year on a tour. It's not the same without Bach, but Dave still seemed pretty good. Considering I went to see Ratt, it wasn't a bad deal.