Okay, so i'm sitting here in my room next to my computer with the window open. It's rather chilly since the breeze is coming in through the window, but i like the fresh air so I don't want to close. I relay this quandary to my girlfriend, and she says to open the window from the top.
I tried. It worked.

Am I the only person who didn't know windows are ambidextrous?
I didn't know until I was like 13. but not all windows are like that and my house didn't have windows like that until that age so... yea.. happens to the best of us hehe
Yeah, only some windows can.

Did you know, you can open windows by double-clicking on them, too?
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Not all that many windows do that unfortunately
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
At my old house there was a window in my room that, with the handle pointing up, would open at the top and, with the handle to the side, would open from the side.

The cool thing was if you put the handle halfway between those two points it opened on the side and the top, leaving only two sides attached to anything. Also, while it was opening that way it looked like it was about to fall out, then it just stopped.

That was a cool window. I miss it.
Open the window to your soul.
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
mine open just the one way unfortunately
No endeavour rivals science in its incremental progress towards a more complete understanding of the observable universe.
Did you honestly believe that all windows were identical?

That's like saying 'I never noticed carpet had floral patterns on before.'
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by 12345abcd3
At my old house there was a window in my room that, with the handle pointing up, would open at the top and, with the handle to the side, would open from the side.

The cool thing was if you put the handle halfway between those two points it opened on the side and the top, leaving only two sides attached to anything. Also, while it was opening that way it looked like it was about to fall out, then it just stopped.

is that even physically possible?
Quote by Rankles
Did you honestly believe that all windows were identical?

That's like saying 'I never noticed carpet had floral patterns on before.'

omg mi carpet doesnt have floral patterns there r ones that do?
Quote by denizenz
I'll logic you right in the thyroid.

Art & Lutherie
Quote by ctb
new 'airship' anyone?

Not quite. An idiot, yes, but not quite on the level with airship.
Quote by 12345abcd3

I was at my cousin's house, unaware that she had funky open-hinged-from-the-bottom windows like that, let go of the handle and shat a brick as the pane fell away from me
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
wow thats cool mine just opens outwards and its open 24/7 i love the fresh air coming through if im cold i just put a jumper on or something
Passion Before Fashion

---------------------------------------------------------
Ibanez S470DQXM
Amp Fund 0/300
----------------------------------------------------------