Somehow i never get tired of this song.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
Thanks guys!

Quote by charlie__flynn
Thats brilliant man, very very well done to you

tab?

I will upload the tabs I made when my summer holidays start (in 2 weeks). =)
dude with a name like fredrik prantare it doesnt matter if your good, which you are, your going to be a great musician and your parents knew you were going to be a rockstar when they named you
Quote by mexicanmidget88
dude with a name like fredrik prantare it doesnt matter if your good, which you are, your going to be a great musician and your parents knew you were going to be a rockstar when they named you

wow thanks for that comment!=) best I ever got! thanks alot mate!!
Quote by charlie__flynn
Thats brilliant man, very very well done to you

tab?

uploaded tabs now =)
Good work man! The guitar could be louder in the mix tho.
Without a good harmonic knowledge, one cannot expect to become a great jazz soloist ~ Horace Silver

Quote by dietermoreno
Is it possible for 6 string guitar to tune lower than drop C and scales still work?
Quote by marc137
Good work man! The guitar could be louder in the mix tho.

Thanks mate!
very well done man... yeah nothing really i can say besides good work.

oh, how the hell do u kids learn to play your sweeps like that? then again, I only taught myself the techniques for the guitar for the genre of music I play, no shredding really, but it'd probably be a useful skill to learn.
Thanks guys! =)
I'll make my totally own version soon.. just have to get some time for practicing!
+1 on that never getting tired of this song. Cover after cover, not to mention the original of course, and I never get sick of it.

Great job, I hope to be able to play this one that well someday.
That was spectucular. I couldn't criticise it if I tried.
Bristol Rovers

Up the Gas!

Please, call me Joe.
Quote by Metalfan757
This song never gets old. Amazing job btw. Was this a live take or recorded with video after? Either way it's amazing

It was 2nd live take by my friend who filmed me.. he didn't want to do any more takes lol.

All my vids are live takes.
Thanks alot everyone!!
Awesome playing. Better than the original? hhmmm you could say that you have really really practiced this song to make it perfect. I'd say that this is perfect but not totally better than the original. Probably almost the same as the original. Nicely done though. And i like your tone

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15222401#post15222401
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mothership
Awesome playing. Better than the original? hhmmm you could say that you have really really practiced this song to make it perfect. I'd say that this is perfect but not totally better than the original. Probably almost the same as the original. Nicely done though. And i like your tone

c4c? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15222401#post15222401

Thanks hehe.
I'll crit yours now.
That was amazing. The tone was great, you phrased good, and you had good 'feel'.
The improvising was amazing. Best Canon cover I've seen on Youtube.
Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul Studio Custom (Alpine White)
Roland Microcube

Hoping to get a Strat or Tele next.
Wow thanks alot mclies!! =D

Yupp bestofthebox.. might do a new take sometime later but with my totally own version =D got some Somewhere over the Rainbow to do and 2 of my own songs first.

I'll check yours now mate!

Thanks guys