Hi,

This is yet another work in progress, so please feel free to leave C&C.
Your help is appreciated

Thanks in advance

- LoD
Attachments:
PIANO.zip
Last edited by Lord-O-Donuts at May 28, 2008,
That was amazing, I really liked the piano part. The guitar seemed to lose steam halfway through the riff, but the piano kept the whole thing running smooth. A great start to a song 9/10
I really like this. My two concerns were the few really high notes on piano. I lowered those each an octave and it improved a bit in my opinion, but if you like it, that's cool too. I wasn't a huge fan of bar 10 of guitar. I think if you had made it move upwards instead of downwards, it would work better, but again, if you like it.

Really good overall, the piano was very well done and I loved the cadence at the end. 8.5/10 I'd say.

It's kinda different than yours, but could you take a look at this? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=871134 Thanks.
Quote by bananaboy
I really like this. My two concerns were the few really high notes on piano. I lowered those each an octave and it improved a bit in my opinion, but if you like it, that's cool too.

+1, I really liked it, but they just seemed a bit out of place. And not in a good way either.