Has anyone here ever had it?

I think I may have it. I was checking the boys the other day and noticed something attached to my left nut that feels kind of like a half-cooked wad of Ramen noodles.

There's no pain or discomfort. No blood in my urine or any other bodily fluid, and no other symptoms other than this lump.

I know I should go to a doctor, but I figured I would ask you guys first. I don't think it's cancer because there's no other symptoms. My grandfather has had several cysts removed from his crotch before, so it could be genetic.

Anyone?
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
i had one. turned out to be benign. phew. mine felt like a BB. or one of those balls from crossfire. but a little smaller.

i recommend going to the doctor. he'll probably just scare the **** out of you and make you wait two weeks to see a urologist (or ballsologist) though.
#DTWD
could just be swelling, the other geetarist in my band had swollen 'nads and they had to cut open his sack and drain them off
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
could be a vain

'08 Ibanez S5470 Prestige
Gibson SG Special - discontinued teal finish
Mesa Boogie Triple Rectifier
4x12 Mesa Oversized Slanted Cab
BOSS TU-2
iSP Decimator
Quote by metaldud536
No not you too

Haha, I don't think it'll kill me.

Like I said, my grandpa has had several benign cysts chopped off of his balls over the years. It's probably genetic.

He said that they cut a hole about 2 inches below his waist and pulled his nut out through it to cut the cysts off.

That doesn't sound fun, but whatever I've gotta do to stay alive I guess...

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Has anyone here ever had it?

I think I may have it. I was checking the boys the other day and noticed something attached to my left nut that feels kind of like a half-cooked wad of Ramen noodles.

woah somebody's secretly gay
Quote by dr.rock666
why would u ask a bunch of musicians haha.
go to webMD or something ha

Exactly, us musicians don't get cancer
ugh we learned about this in my anatomy class today. we got to "feel" a set of fake rubber testis with lumps on them, and my friend squeezed one testicle so hard that it shot up in the upper part of the other side of the sac

i was uncomfortable for the entire class period.
Quote by chinkboy7
woah somebody's secretly gay

What of it?

I was checking my boys, as in my balls.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by dudetheman
What of it?

I was checking my boys, as in my balls.

you should have worded it different, it looked like you said you were checking other guys out.
Quote by GettintheLedout
RIP Nick Grundy

and go to a doctor.

WTF. He's not dead noob.
Quote by Grundy0
Well, it's a funny thing really. It's made me value all the little things around me more than I used to, and I have found new humility before death. But I am left spleenless, and so much more open to bacterial infection for the rest of my life. If I had the choice to not have had cancer though I would definitely have taken it, the whole ordeal was just plain horrible for my family and friends.

This was posted today by him.
Quote by GettintheLedout
RIP Nick Grundy

and go to a doctor.

Nick Grundy Survived both Cancers. -.-

The Tumour in his Lungs cut of it's own blood supply and killed itself, they have removed it.

The Spleen tumour was removed also, Not sure if it was the Kimotherapy or something, but they are both gone.

He's ALIVE.

And to the OP, go to the doctors. Get checked out.

Try not to Check out any more boys though, it may up your street cred.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Could be a hernia too, I had one right next to my balls. Is your third ball really attached to another or is it just next to it?
It's like trying to find a lump in a bag of lumps
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
I've heard of this guy (he must have been ****ed out of his mind) who thought he had a tumor on his balls. He went to the doctor with one of his testicles in his hand thinking it was a tumor. He cut it out himself....moron.

On a somber note though, i knew a guy that had testicular cancer. He was a counselor in high school and he died from it.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Last edited by RiseAgainst at May 28, 2008,
Quote by GettintheLedout
RIP Nick Grundy

What? he's all well now, silly.

"I think I gots crabs, but I no think to go to the doctor, halp?"
DANK MEMES
Quote by RiseAgainst

On a lighter note though, i knew a guy that had testicular cancer. He was a counselor in high school and he died from it.

What a great ****ing way to lighten the Situation.

That's like me killing your Parents infront of you, then taking you for Ice-Cream to make things better.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Quote by tdopz
Could be a hernia too, I had one right next to my balls. Is your third ball really attached to another or is it just next to it?

This is attached.

It almost feels like it's a ball of something wound up in there.

Like I said, a lump of half cooked Ramen noodles is attached to my left nut.

Or it at least feels that way.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
Quote by strat335
ugh we learned about this in my anatomy class today. we got to "feel" a set of fake rubber testis with lumps on them, and my friend squeezed one testicle so hard that it shot up in the upper part of the other side of the sac

i was uncomfortable for the entire class period.

HAHHAHAH!
ACE!
Thats amazin
Nathy
Quote by Ironza

That's like me killing your Parents infront of you, then taking you for Ice-Cream to make things better.

that analogy made things alot lighter
Quote by Lord-O-Donuts
'Nine out of ten people actually enjoy gang rape.'
uhh well dude if it feels like a ramen noodle then you might just be feeling the tube that the sperm travels through.

edit: dude take an anatomy class man. you say its like a ball of stuff. thats normal
Faceplam indeed.

The best thing to do would be just to go your GP, Get it checked out.

I'm sure it's not ball cancer, but it's not worth ignoring.
ΙΓΘΝζΑ
か゚つてへこ
Quote by Ironza
Nick Grundy Survived both Cancers. -.-

The Tumour in his Lungs cut of it's own blood supply and killed itself, they have removed it.

The Spleen tumour was removed also, Not sure if it was the Kimotherapy or something, but they are both gone.

He's ALIVE.

And to the OP, go to the doctors. Get checked out.

Try not to Check out any more boys though, it may up your street cred.

So are we allowed to make fun of him now that we know he's gonna live or are all the mods gonna go ape shit on me for making a humorous remark?
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
uhh well dude if it feels like a ramen noodle then you might just be feeling the tube that the sperm travels through.

Yeah, it might just be a non-painful form of blue balls. But go to see a doctor.
Quote by TheVelvetGlove

edit: dude take an anatomy class man. you say its like a ball of stuff. thats normal

Is that tube coiled and attached to the bottom of my left testicle only?

If so, I think you may be right.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
I have a lump as well.

..Turns out I have a pen0r
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Quote by Ironza

Ah damn, i didnt mean on a lighter note. I know what i meant, but it wasnt like "oh this is better." I meant on a somber note, not lighter note.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Quote by dudetheman
This is attached.

It almost feels like it's a ball of something wound up in there.

Like I said, a lump of half cooked Ramen noodles is attached to my left nut.

Or it at least feels that way.

It sounds like you've found the epididymis, aka sperm tubes which are on the back of your balls. They're supposed to be there. Go to the doctor to be sure though.

I thought I had a tumour on my balls because there was a lump which was very uncomfortable to touch and my balls felt heavier lol. I left it for a bit hoping it would go away but then one day my boys felt really bad and I had a wave of nausea so I went to the doctors. Turns out it was an infection, 2 months of antibiotics and it went.

I hope you found my story entertaining.
Schecter C1 Classic Left Handed
Line 6 POD HD500
Peavey Valveking 112