And I was wondering... what the heck should I play?? It's basically a piano recital for the students and their parents/friends of my teacher, and most people will be playing classical music. There'll be little kids to high school aged kids there.

So me and 2 of my other buds we asked to play after the performances while people are eating punch and talking... I play guitar, one bud plays guitar and the other plays bass. So, 2 guitars, 1 bass. We'll probably be using our small amps. They've asked us not play anything that has a really strong rhythmic feel or beat, so that the little kids don't go crazy.... so putting that aside, what are some good, background-like songs we could play?

oh and inb4 Icumblood
Phuck her gently-The D
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Necrophagist.
Quote by DUP3R
I like my women like I like my Pop-tarts : dipped in blood and covered in a gay man's feces.

This sig was too fucking big. Make it smaller next time, chief.
Just pick a key and have a blues jam?
I love my keyboardist, he's hot.

Quote by phlip999
The Pit is the epitome of higher learning and full of intillectual people who help the masses solve their problems.

The Llama Forum Bagel Group
Quote by selkies
moon dance by van morrison is a cool jazzy song probly good
+1
Jesus for president. PM me to join the campaign. or just sig it.

Of course God has a sense of humor. Look at the Platypus...

Member #9 of the Trumpet Players' Alliance, PM E V H 5150 to inquire about joining.
Quote by selkies
moon dance by van morrison is a cool jazzy song probly good

good suggestion... we might do it
i only mention it cus i just did a classical arangment so i figure its clasical enough its hard as hell to play melody chords and bass on 1 guitar but it sounds good but u could do it easy with 3 ppl
I second Cat Stevens
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Sad But True.

Do it and post a video
"Make my funk the P-Funk, I want my funk uncut"
Quote by jambi_mantra
James, are you God?

Fender Highway One Tele
1985 Encore 335
Takamine EG523sc
Laney VC15
Vox V847
MXR M-108
EHX Q-Tron+, Big Muff Pi, POG
MI Audio Crunch Box
Yamaha DTXplorer DrumKit
Try some cool jazz (not cool as in neat, cool as in the actual subgenre, miles davis style, slow and simplistic), it'd be great if you could get a decent drummer too.
For The Love Of God by Steve Vai, its a nice slow song, sounds beautiful, and pretty simplistic to play.
dude, the hell with them. just play "dead skin mask" by slayer!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.