Page 1 of 2
Please use this thread to write an open letter to anything or anyone in your life that you wish to make your thoughts known to.

Use a standard letter format for all posts.

Please feel free to reply (in letter form) to another user's letter, but don't turn the thread into a conversation that excludes other users.

Dear Geography exam,

Please include the easy case studies. It would be much appreciated on my part and everybody elses who is sitting the exam. Thanks!

George.

*Remember guys, this is only a bit of fun...and for some steaming. It's only the internet.*
Dear summer break,

Please give me something to do until I go to San Diego other than browse UG all day long.

-Alan.
Dear Ultimate Guitar,

The next time you fap, don't wipe your Man Juice on my new love seat.

thanks.
dear mom:

i know our family is weird (you broke my nose, you catched my brother fapping and my sister drunk) but i know you love me and i love you.

alex.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Dear Heather Graham,

Will you marry me and my brother?

From mystery man (who's very sexy, hint hint)

I did a valentines letter
Quote by magnum1117
dear mom:

i know our family is weird (you broke my nose, you catched my brother fapping and my sister drunk) but i know you love me and i love you.

alex.

Awesome.
Quote by misty_b
Dear Slim...

I lol'd.

Dear Mom,

Thanks for being cool enough to buy me all the useless crap I never deserved, but being strict enough to shove me in school, and helpful enough to help me study and pass all my tests. You rule.

Love,

That guy that spent half his life in your house doing nothing but raiding your fridge.
Quote by misty_b
Dear Slim...

I wrote but you still ain't callin
I left my cell, my pager, and my home phone at the bottom
I sent two letters back in autumn, you must not-a got 'em
There probably was a problem at the post office or somethin
Sometimes I scribble addresses too sloppy when I jot 'em
but anyways; **** it, what's been up? Man how's your daughter?
My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm bout to be a father
If I have a daughter, guess what I'ma call her?
I'ma name her Bonnie
I read about your Uncle Ronnie too I'm sorry
I had a friend kill himself over some bitch who didn't want him
I know you probably hear this everyday, but I'm your biggest fan
I even got the underground **** that you did with Skam
I got a room full of your posters and your pictures man
I like the **** you did with Rawkus too, that **** was fat
Anyways, I hope you get this man, hit me back,
just to chat, truly yours, your biggest fan
This is Stan
Originally posted by J_Dizzle
THAAAANK YOU GoodCharloteSux is god
Dear thread.

I'm sure I've seen you here before ... don't worry though i don't blame you, i blame your creator for not using the search bar.

yours with a slight amount of déjà vu

Tommyt
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
Quote by tommyt
Dear thread.

I'm sure I've seen you here before ... don't worry though i don't blame you, i blame your creator for not using the search bar.

yours with a slight amount of déjà vu

Tommyt

Most threads in the pit have been 'done before'.
Dear Grandfather,

I appreciate everything you've ever done for me more than you'll ever know. Even though it may seem like I don't, I assure you, it plagues me constantly. I want to attempt yo repay you, but I don't know that I will ever be able to. I love you and I'm forever grateful.

Dear Dad,

I know you're not my real father, and it makes no difference. It doesn't change our relationship, or at least not for me. I still love you, and whether or not you're my father or not, you'll always be my Dad. Come and see me, please.

Dear Megan,

I'm not sure there's anything I can physically do to help you, but I have all the time in the world to listen.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
"If you asked me to marry you I would.
I hate saying goodbye to you, everytime it just hurts more.
You mean the world to me.
I love you.
I love every second I spend with you.
I hate every second I'm away from you.
Stay with me forever?
Yes?
Ok?
Good.
Your the most important thing to me.
I love how we just connect and I can trust you with anything.
I miss you.
I love you."

to all the above,
F**k you.
Quote by redh0tchilip3pp
Most threads in the pit have been 'done before'.

yeah .... but this one doesn't need to be made again ... the old one's still exist and can be used for that purpose.
My Musical attempts

My youtube music channel

Quote by TOMMYB22
Dammit, beaten to it, and by someone with the same name

CURSE YOU TOMMYT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by daeqwon10000
I hate tommyt and the high horse which he rides upon
continues...

i love you my beatiful guitar.
Quote by Vagabond21
Ewww the searchbar is a slut, it gets used everyday...

Quote by tremeloud

The brain says "hey, lets be friends" and the dick says "hey, lets get those clothes off, eh?"

Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
Yeaaaaaah, Huuuuuhuuuu, Saaaaaaah and MASTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR are all Hetfield memes.
Dear Killphuqdie

Hello????? remember me?

- Your penis
Last edited by Killphuqdie at May 28, 2008,
dear UG

I love you guys, but your making me waste my life.

Please do something about this.

peace and love,
matt
Dear Luck,

Please stop being such a pissy little bitch and make my lotto numbers come up tonight.
I have nothing left in my cupboards but ramen, and the rent is due.

Thank you,
SYK
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Quote by tommyt
yeah .... but this one doesn't need to be made again ... the old one's still exist and can be used for that purpose.

When was the last time you read the 300th reply in a thread, you'd lucky if someone read this....cocks
Quote by hawk_kst
"If you asked me to marry you I would.
I hate saying goodbye to you, everytime it just hurts more.
You mean the world to me.
I love you.
I love every second I spend with you.
I hate every second I'm away from you.
Stay with me forever?
Yes?
Ok?
Good.
Your the most important thing to me.
I love how we just connect and I can trust you with anything.
I miss you.
I love you."

to all the above,
F**k you.

That was pretty awesome man

Dear Maddie.

I'm begging you, do not go straight edge over Download, it won't nearly be half has fun if I'm the only one getting waisted.

Dan xx
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
Dear Green Party,

Kick Sue Bradfords ass and drop her from your party, then you might get my vote this year.

-George
Dear Sleepy Pete,

Why don't you call or write? It's been fifteen and a half days, man. I did not get the signal. If you see Saul The Cleaner or Big Bats Joey tell them that "the blue bag is open". Also you might want to mention that "the Eagle has landed".

Thanks a bunch,
Ghost Rider
Dear Dad,

I ****ing hate you. It makes me even more pissed off when I'm in your good graces because you're a ****ed up asshole. Akala mo kung sino ka. Hindi dahil anak mo ko, pag-aari mo ko. Walang akong respeto sayo, matagal nang wala yun. Wag kang umasang mamahalin kita. Wala kang kwenta. Wala kang ginawa kundi isubo sakin yung mga gusto mong paniwalaan ko.

You're a pessimistic asshole. I'm not 9. Go to hell.

Neng

-----------------------------

Dear UG,

When I didn't have a boyfriend, you were mine. Now that I have a boyfriend, I still love you. Want a threesome? He's willing, you know.

kikaykitko

-----------------------------

James,

I wish it wasn't this hard to open up. You're just too beautiful and I wish I could keep you for as long as I can. It doesn't have to be forever, just stay. As long as you want. I never got to thank you for so many things. I can't imagine holding anybody else's hand but yours. I don't think I can ever let go if I do. No matter how many times you ask me if I'm still here, the answer will be the same.

I'm always here, babe.
With love,
Your good girl.
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Last edited by kikaykitko at Jun 17, 2008,
Dear fate,

Give me a girlfriend already I'm tired of being single.

Oblivion xx.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear left hand,

You know I love you, and I will never forgetthe fun times we had together, however once I get that girlfriend I'm afraid we can no longer have "moments" with paper towels anymore.

Love you,

Oblivion xxx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Edward Von Furzinghaussen,

I love you. I wish you wouldn't spunk so early though.

Oblivion xxxx
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Dear Alice,

You know, I dunno how the hell I feel about you, but I can tell you know, it's very different from how you think. And, you know Roxy and Anna? They're friends. Just friends. I spent four days camping with a friend.

Hell, I'm bitter, cynical and have more wondering problems than a hobo has fleas.

Anyway, I hope you're feeling better at least and hope we can get somewhere.

Craig.

Dear Roxy,

I care so much about you it's ridiculous. You make me feel like crap at the best of times, but I'm glad that you do, you've taught me so much about myself and the world around me. I don't mean to ignore you, I don't mean to get angry, I don't mean to get snappy, I don't mean to patronise and I don't mean to preach.

I just wish everything will turn around for you, so much. Please, don't lose touch. I can't do jack shit but I'd love the chance to help you.

Just let me know how you're doing.

Craig

Dear Anna,

Please make sense some time.

Craig

Dear Mark,

Cheers for leaving me stranded, real big help.

Go fuck yourself.

Craig.
Dear Aleks,

After everything you have put me through please go and kill yourself.

Kthanxbai
Dear Tampa Housing Authority:

Please send my mom and me to the top of the waiting list so we can get an apartment soon and we can move out of my grandma's place.

Love, Eric.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Flyer Magazine:

Please have a good career section so you can send me a good job that I can have over the summer.

Love Eric.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Family:

I love you all and I wish you the best of luck on the rest of your endeavours, I'm not leaving because I want to abandon you, but I'm leaving to chase my dreams and become what I've always wanted to be, a professional actor. I promise if I dont come back, I'll at least call, and when I DO make it. I will get you guys out of the poverty were living in...just have faith in me.

Love Eric.
Last edited by Eric 666 at Jun 17, 2008,
Quote by dudetheman
Dear Grandfather,

I appreciate everything you've ever done for me more than you'll ever know. Even though it may seem like I don't, I assure you, it plagues me constantly. I want to attempt yo repay you, but I don't know that I will ever be able to. I love you and I'm forever grateful.

Dear Dad,

I know you're not my real father, and it makes no difference. It doesn't change our relationship, or at least not for me. I still love you, and whether or not you're my father or not, you'll always be my Dad. Come and see me, please.

Dear Megan,

I'm not sure there's anything I can physically do to help you, but I have all the time in the world to listen.

you made me teary eyed
Dear Heidi Mottram

Hire a few website designers and sort out the un-funny joke that is the Northern Rail website. Then get someone to re-design the train timetables you use. I'm sick and ****ing tired of waiting ten minutes for them to load, because the first 8 pages are adverts. Yes, ok, it's a picture of a woman smiling because she's happy with the service she's receiving. I don't give a ****, because she's clearly never tired using northernrail.org to plan her journeys.

In fact, just retire altogether, Your company is a joke, I have to to try and travel on the Southport-Manchester Airport line without there being a hold-up of some sort. You're living, breathing proof that privatization doesn't necessarily mean added efficiency for public transport, and also that women should not be allowed to run companies.

Yours faithfully

One very pissed off rail user.
To whoever you are

Please hurry up and get into my life a.s.a.p. as I feel that I'm long due love and affection,

Love, Reva xo.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
To whoever you are

Please hurry up and get into my life a.s.a.p. as I feel that I'm long due love and affection,

Love, Reva xo.

Dear Reva,

He will come. Keep faith.
If he doesn't, I'll try to send some trial ones through FedEx.

kikaykitko
Quote by Jackal58
Nothing is stranger than being anonymous.
Dear Lauren,

I love you all encompassingly. (<--10 cool points if you get the reference)
on February 15 I died inside, quite considerably
I was going to tell you something.
I got shot down.
Reconsider?
the ladies love when i gyrate my ass in front of a graveyard
Dear Pedophile down the road...

You really, really really need to stop peeking through my curtains when I sleep. I don't mind, but my parents are finding it extremely creepy and the restraint orders don't seem to be helping.

Our dog is sick and tired of chasing you out of our yard, and you always leave a weird trail of some sort of lubricant when you use the handles.

Also, your stench of carrots is very strong, and you need to buy a zipper for your pants... and maybe some underwear.

Wuv,

Mikko

(there really is a child molester type of guy that lives on our street... but most of this is fake (except where he smells like carrots... he really does))
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Dear Kikaykitko

That would certainly be much appreciated. I'll gladly send some cupcakes through the post somehow.

Reva xo.

To the Fed-Ex Fairy

Please look after the various men and women that muh fwend is sending me, and make sure she gets those cupcakes extra quick.

May the force be with you.

Amen.

>__>
<__<
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
dear myself,

get your ****ing act together. now.

- - -

dear damian and joel,

i know i've totally ignored you now, haven't phoned you or contacted you in any way for a long time now. i know you won't be really bothered about that, but what i'm feeling is that you're not the type of people i enjoy being with now.

- - -

dear, karl, seb, andy, gemma, jak and sarah.

i wish you all the best with your next college course and the rest of your future.

it's been the best years of my life being at college.

- - -

dear, reva and andrea.

we'll find love one day, and eternal happiness.
dear mario,

stop trying to be mexican when you aren't... it's embarrassing and slightly smelly.

Also, pull the pants up, your undies are showing

Mikko
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Page 1 of 2