yo dudes!
wasup.. so yeah i was wondering who is the fastest guitarist alive..... i think that Rusty Cooley is the fastest, havent seen any1 faster than that s.o.b ..........
people please keep comments such as "shredding sucks" or "guitar playing is about emotion, shredding doesnt contain that" and comments based on that topic to urself.... im not a huge speed fan but i do enjoy watching people's fingers more 1000x faster than mine, it motivates me, and makes me want to keep playing till i reach that level...
so yeah.... who is the fastest guitarist u know of, or the fastest guitarist alive ??
oh and btw i saw the vids on youtube of the people who claim to be the fastest guitarists, and all they do is tremolo pick 1 note very fast, i dont want to know about people who do that..... i want to know about people who can actually sweep pick, string skip, tap, play arpeggios, triads etc etc.. with max speed!
the fastest guitarist alive is probably some nerdy kid somewhere playing in his bedroom, who no-ones ever heard
WONGA!
Quote by StringAssassin
I would be angry too if there were turds on my head.
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
well Michael Angelo Batio is ranked as the fastest

yeah but then again there are people who can play covers of his songs, so technically that would make them the fastest guitarists too... right ?
no. fastest guitarist alive is Skwisgaar Skwigelf
LTD KH-602
Schecter Hellraiser C-8
Bugera 333X
Pedalboard:
Boss TU-2, HM-2
EHX Big Muff Pi w/ Tone Wicker
Crybaby From Hell
Way Huge Swollen Pickel
DeviEver: Legend of Fuzz
MXR Phase 90 Script, Carbon Copy, MC-401
Quote by GuitarManNick
yeah but then again there are people who can play covers of his songs, so technically that would make them the fastest guitarists too... right ?

i've thought about this. im not sure how they would be ranked.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by dylpikle9
There's plenty of debate over well known shredders, like MAB and Yngwie

for a long time i thought yngwie was the fastest, but then i saw Mattias IA Eklundh, Rusty Cooly, and the others...
If you like speed so much, why not just go watch Nascar?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
are guys seriously forgetting John Petrucci? Hes god. No ones better. not even MAB.
Quote by metalcore123
I hate trying to cover up my cheese in school because the bimbo next to me dislikes the smell of pure love.

I'm bringing farts back!
herman li maybe, im not that much of an avid follower of that kinda thing so thats just a guess
upon discussing Shay Laren..

Originally Posted by FloyDZeD
I googled her, and now I have a boner. Thanks a lot.

and horny things we done as youngsters, this one involving involving poo..

Quote by meh17
1 Toddler 1 Cup

epic
Quote by I-Watch-Anime
i've thought about this. im not sure how they would be ranked.

yeah and im pretty sure that guitar magazines dont know every guitarist out there so they probably just take some random names and put it in a hat and have a rafle or something.....
personally i think buckethead is aster than MAB
when i first saw this i thought it said fattest guitarist alive,
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by Xiaoxi
If you like speed so much, why not just go watch Nascar?

because guitars are cheaper
I haven't watched an 100 metres run by guitarists yet so.......
But probably Frooooosh would take em because he's so skiny...
Every form of control over another person is a crime

AEK Athens
Asteras Exarcheion
Prasini Thyella
Rayo Vallecano

RED MILITIA-Vamos a Vencer
I heard Asafa Powell plays guitar.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...