I was on craigslist and I saw an Edwards Alexi. He said he would take the best offer and I offered him 750. He accepted, so should I get it? The pics were pretty nice, only one nick by the fin. How much are these new?
Schecter Daimen FR Special
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by Graveworm
fishy = something ain't right.

Yeah I know what fishy is. But I haven't asked my parents yet and what are some other reasonable candidates in that price range.
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by Graveworm
fishy = something ain't right.

If you like the shape that's an awesome deal, and because it's craiglist you'll get a chance to play before handing over the money. Just go through it really thoroughly.
I was going to get that guitar but I found a good deal on an RR3.
Quote by kelvinxkelvin
Yeah I know what fishy is. But I haven't asked my parents yet and what are some other reasonable candidates in that price range.

I think you should try out the guitar and if you like it.......

BUY IT MAN! AHHHHH! YOU MUST! IF YOU DON'T, I SHALL KILL YOU!
Quote by thedude051
$750 seems a bit cheap. Aren't those guitars usually like $1200-1300?

Not necessarily. The cheapest versions of the Edwards Alexi can usually be found for around $1000 new. So $750 seems reasonable for a used one.

TS - Definitely give it a look. If it's not banged up, and you like the feel of it, definitely go for it if you have the money. They're good guitars.
Like others have said, be sure you can go play it before you buy. Just gonna warn you though, those EMG-HZs are complete crap. Dull and lifeless if you ask me. But a pickup change is easy and relatively cheap. Throw an EMG 81 or Duncan Blackout in there, and you've got one hell of a guitar.
Heads will roll. Throats will be slit. Blood will flow like springs of water.
Ok thanks. I'm going to try to get it for 600USD as I don't have the cash right now.
Guitar Rig 3
Quote by kelvinxkelvin
Ok thanks. I'm going to try to get it for 600USD as I don't have the cash right now.

If he budges for that then you have gotten the greatest deal ever. They usually don't go for under 900 used.
I was going for that until i decided for a RR24...couldnt be happeir with my Jackson.
Guitars:
-Schecter C-7 Hellraiser
-Ibanez MTM2
Amplifiers and Cabinets:
-Peavey StudioPro
-Randall RH50T Head
-Behringer 4x12 cab
Pedals:
-Ibanez WD-7 Wah
-Boss SD-1
-MXR 10 Band Equalizer

7-String guitars are badass!