Like the title says.. I tuned it to drop C... and it was all level to the body and everything.. i retuned each string to they all kept in tune on the 12th time tuning thru of course ya know damn thing takes forever... and well i tightened the locking nut and i went to use the trem and the ****er fell outta tune... slightly... pretty much on the lower strings.. the G (or F since I'm detuned) and the B( or A in my case)

as for strings i got a .60 on top and .12 on bottom... Zack Wylde Lows i believe they are? but yeah.. any suggesstions
Quote by MikeWO
That's like asking if you can get fat by looking at a burger.

Quote by Mein Kampf
Black people still exist?

--------------------
Equipment
--------------------
Jackson DXMG
Digtech Rp150
Fender FM212R
1932 Allero Acoustic
If its only slightly, it could be the locking nut pushing down on the string that puts it out. Which is why you have those handy "fine tuner" things to use once the nut is locked.

Also, this could just be my opinion, but .60 seems kinda heavy for just drop C. Maybe it's doing something to your neck as well, so you need a truss rod adjustment?
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
i mean after i tighten the locking nut i do of course retune the slightly outta tune trem but when i use the tremolo after i've already tuned with the fine tuners it falls slightly outta tune on the f and A strings (in Drop C tuning) and yeah its pretty heavy but i've always played heavy strings.. no the necks fine i had it professionally set already...
Quote by MikeWO

Quote by Mein Kampf

--------------------
Equipment
--------------------
Jackson DXMG
Digtech Rp150
Fender FM212R
1932 Allero Acoustic
Did you stretch the strings?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
pretty damn sure i've stretched them already.. i first tuned it up to drop Db so that i could over tune so that it would stretch a lil faster and tuned it up pretty perfect on the trem being aligned and then after about an half hour of playing in it with some pretty hard and fast rythyms i detuned to drop C and redid it all and i starte dplaying it and it fell again.. so i retuned it... play for a few minutes and it fell... did this for about 2 hours and then i got it set up right then i started usin the tremolo then the ****in thing really pissed me off cuz it fell outta tune bad... *REDID iT AGAIN* and its only falling slightly outta tune... this thing really pisses me off but i do need the trem for my music .. otherwise i'd buy a hardtail Jackson
Quote by MikeWO

Quote by Mein Kampf

--------------------
Equipment
--------------------
Jackson DXMG
Digtech Rp150
Fender FM212R
1932 Allero Acoustic
So you didn't stretch the strings.

Playing them isn't going to do it - you need to do it yourself. Grab a string and give it a few good tugs, it'll go flat so re-tune it and tug it again. Eventually it'll stop going flat so you can move on to the next one and after about 3 minuts you'll have stretched all the elasticity out of the strings and they'll hold their tuning. If you wait for it to happen naturally it'll take weeks.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com