Page 1 of 5
I've been diagnosed with ADD

It all started when I was a small... A BUTTERFLY!? AT THIS TIME OF YEAR?!

Seriously though, I've got it.

Anyone else brain damaged?
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Add?
Need fashion advice?

Quote by PaperStSoapCo
I wish I had a dick like a black guy instead of my little white dick.

Quote by JoelTheShredder
i love you more than words can express jean.

I saw Rick Astley in Quebec City, on April 10th 2009. Best day of my life!
I have that **** too. don't take aderall. it sucks.
...because the last thing the world needs is another metal guitarist.

Me.

My band.

I like Fall Out Boy. I don't like you.
*Braces for the charge of kids saying that they have clinical depression just cause they hit puberty*
founding member of the Bill Bailey fan club (assuming there isn't already one)

proudly not an overly proud vegetarian
I hate when people pull the add ****. It's Attention Deficite Disorder for ****s sake. TS, I wasn't talking to you I was talking to the person below you. It's not bad at all I have it, it's better than ADHD . And as they say in southpark "I have ADD no homework for me."

Edit: kennyvspenny, I take aderall it works great, don't take stratira (sp?) that **** sucks.
I've always wondered, how does one get diagnosed with ADD?
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I don't have ADD, but quite a lot of people do. Isn't it something like 4% of the population under 19 ha...

OH LOOK, A BUTTERFLY
i think, ooooo a butterfly?
yea i do i took meds when i was in the fourth grade
but i think ive kinda grown out of it
I love it its actually pretty cool cause i make my friends laugh by saying random stuff that turns out to be funny
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
if you really have it, take the meds

if you don't really have it, take the meds every once in a while, and sell the rest
Gear:
Musicman Stingray 4 string HH
Tech 21 Sansamp Para Driver
Ampeg V-4B
Ampeg SVT-212AV 2x12

Gibson SG Standard
Vox AC15
Keeley compressor
Keeley Dark Side
Boss RC-2 Loop
Korg Pandora
Crybaby Wah
Quote by Badreligionrock
I've always wondered, how does one get diagnosed with ADD?

Easily.
Quote by dingmydong
*Braces for the charge of kids saying that they have clinical depression just cause they hit puberty*

I do have clinical depression.
Quote by joehhy
i will use my lvl 90 Golduck against the evil 4chans, they will not stand a chance

Quote by Led Pepplin
My penis is quite literally trembling in fear.

FLOCKDRAW!!!!!!! EPICS!!!!!
I read the title as "Ive got AIDS"

Too much time in the pit

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Bummer to hear that. Internet forums are not a good place to go then. I have a minor form of this...meaning I do nail biting and hair pulling, but it's once in a long while.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
I ike it cause I have all these cool talents, I can sleep with my eyes open, sleep virtually anywhere, listen to people while I'm sleeping, stuff like that. ADD is the most fun disorder in the world.
I have ADHD, but I am a mellow calm person, and nobody believes me when I tell them. ADHD and ADD in my opinion are just personallity catagories for highly energetic people that would rather day dream than listen to long drawn out speaches from teachers about things they have no interest in.
I was ADD, LD (English class), and in all the advance math classes (spent most of my time in those classes helping the teacher teach) growing up. In college I got A's on most of my English class stuff, which leads me to believe it was more of me hating anything to do with writing and noun, verb, etc crap and wasn't LD but more of just not caring.

Also I am not sure if I was ADD growing up more of boredom in most classes and just found ways to entertain myself in forms which the teachers disapproved of. So I spent most of my days in class totally out of it from all the drugs they gave me to "fix me".

Really maybe 5-10% of the people who are called ADD or hyper today really have a problem, they are just kids that are being kids and the teacher doesn't want to deal with so they give them drugs.
Last edited by ViperScale at May 28, 2008,
ADD is far more common than people realise. Pretty much everyone has some form of it. Just like depression. Every gets depressed, everyone gets distracted and has difficult focusing. I'm not trying to belittle A.D.D at all, I'm just saying its very common.
I find random things to be funny, I bird hit a another bird in the air the other day and I almost walked into a small river because of how distracted I was... but my mate with me did the same thing! We were never diagnosed with attention depicite disorder. We were diagnosed with being pratts who were unruly and pointless in class.
I'm schizophrenic.

Do I get anything?
I actually do have schizophrenia, so stop making fun of people who have it.

GEAR:
Boss ME-50
Silvertone Paul Stanley Apocalypse (modded)
Squier Affinity Strat (modded)
Italia Modulo 2
Fender Front 15G
I'm going to get some drugs so that I can concentrate during exam periods because I'm 100% unable to knuckle down and revise and I'm chronically late for everything. I wouldn't take it apart from around exams because I don't want it to mess me up.

To put it in another way, I've got an exam tomorrow morning and I'm up late on UG instead of sleeping / revising.

I should really get some shut eye
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██
████████████████████
██████████████████████
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I'm schizophrenic.

Do I get anything?

No you dont. And neither do your voices.
When all else fails, ask the pit.
Quote by dingmydong

Yea, that sucks for you to say that cause' I have severe clinical depression as well as the other guy. Hemmm *checks for pubity*... nope, not yet.
Quote by kennyvspenny
I have that **** too. don't take aderall. it sucks.

+10000

I just got off that sh!t. My friends called them "asshole pills" because I have no sense of humor when I take them. Apparently I'm of the lucky people who get mood swings when they take adderall. But yeah, I'm pretty close to fully functional without them, I just have a hard time sitting still for more than like 10 minutes at a time.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Well there's a free medicine out there to solve this disease. Just ask your parents to give you the backhand when you're out of focus.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by DefectedFromGod
I'm schizophrenic.

Do I get anything?

I'm schizophrenic as well, paranoid and bipolar... the only thing that they can give you (unless you want to be knocked out or live in a hospital) are anti depressants. There might be something they can perscribe for you, I'm sure there are people who receive medication for schizophrenia, but I'm not severe enough for it I don't think
Quote by Yakult
I'm going to get some drugs so that I can concentrate during exam periods because I'm 100% unable to knuckle down and revise and I'm chronically late for everything. I wouldn't take it apart from around exams because I don't want it to mess me up.

To put it in another way, I've got an exam tomorrow morning and I'm up late on UG instead of sleeping / revising.

I have dyspraxia and having up to three days in a row where I cannot concentrate on revision is so bloody annoying. Easily distracted and all sorts. It sometimes can mirror ADD, so, I know how annoying it can be.
I'm pretty confident they'd diagnose me with something on the autism spectrum if I were to see someone about it.
Quote by Yakult

Are you sure you have A.D.D? I really don't want to offend you there but I'm excatly the same as you: I am always late, even if its my grandmothers funeral. I can't sit down and study, I constantly stay up too late and never get crackin' on work. I can't commit to any one job for a full time period (I break down) And in school I constantly stared out the window (or down the hot teachers blouse) I could never pay attention and couldn't concentrate either. Does that mean I have Attention Deficite Disorder as well? I'm serious when I say that?
Page 1 of 5