I'd probably choose the actual object, the pillow.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
I'd personally take a blanket because taking non-existent words with you on an island is pretty hard

/evil spelling nazism
Edit: Ahh beaten to it
Blanket. It'll isolate me from the elements. Even against a body pillow, a good blanket wins.
Quote by keiron_d
thank you sooooooo much for the advice Fast_Fingers...i would hug you if i could...i looooove you!

True love exists in UG. Can you feel it?

Recording Guitar Amps 101
Seeing as its in the Indian Ocean I'm guessing it'll be rather hot so I'd go for the pillow and get a few decent nights' kip.

Using a lemur as a pillow is not an ideal situation. I can tell you that from experience.
If I'm on an island, I can't imagine lying my head on sand would be too bad....

So, blanket.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Yeah, this is pointless because you don't even need a pillow if you have a blanket. You just fold up the end and make a mini pillow... but if we're talking a giant 4' x 8' pillow, I would take that.
I wouldn't really need either, since an island in the Indian Ocean would probably be pretty warm and have sand that would be soft, but I guess I'd take the blanket so I could use it to flag down passing ships and stuff, and possibly protect me from blowing sand or to carry things in.
kill all humans
Quote by MoshMaster101
Seeing as its in the Indian Ocean I'm guessing it'll be rather hot so I'd go for the pillow and get a few decent nights' kip.

Using a lemur as a pillow is not an ideal situation. I can tell you that from experience.

Im interested.......care to explain this story?

Blanket btw....

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by valennic
Im interested.......care to explain this story?

Blanket btw....

I'd rather not. Lemurs are masters of blackmail and extortion; if I tell you what the truth about what happened they're coming for my kidneys.
Well, if Planket = Blanket, then blanket. I feel most secure under a blanket, you can roll them up into a pillow, turn it into a tent, use it as a cape to protect you from the sun...
Neither and I would exchange my ticket (redeemable for one pillow or blanket) for a boat, or blueprints on how to build a boat out of items one can find on remote islands in the Indian Ocean.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
A blanket; Half the time I sleep on the floor without a pillow or a blanket anyway.....
sup?
blanket.

i can always roll it up and use it as a pillow if its hot. if its cold, i can deal with not having a pillow. i could probably find something soft to put my head on. a pile of leaves or something like that.

definitely more versatile than a pillow. you can use a pillow as...a pillow. a blanket can be utilized for many things.
Last edited by daytripper75 at May 28, 2008,
blanket

sun shelter, fishing net of sorts, body covering, and a pillow. its the world's greatest inanimate object.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
I wouldn't really need either, since an island in the Indian Ocean would probably be pretty warm and have sand that would be soft, but I guess I'd take the blanket so I could use it to flag down passing ships and stuff, and possibly protect me from blowing sand or to carry things in.

+1
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Blanket. I can always use mats of palm leaves as a pillow.
Quote by redneckrebel
Wow...just wow

A clapstack? My life is complete.
blanket. I can always take off my pants and use them as a pillow.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke