Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Fcking Rachel Ray.

I knew she was on their side.
Paul Gilbert
Steve Vai
Joe Satriani
John Petrucci
Medical practioners agree: all political pundits have a very serious case of sandinus vaginitus brought on by a caterpillar infestation of their uterus.
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
"Fox news commentator associated it with terrorists." need more be said, all Fox news is, is propoganda for the republican party, mostly the Bush Admin.
even if it was a reference to anything, itd be a reference to islam, not terrorists.
R.I.P. S.R.V. dimebag ain't got nothin' on you.
R.I.P. Hendrix... nevermind, god can't die
Our country is full of ****ing retards
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
hmm.. anything can be linked to terrorism these days. every body has turned into little pussies
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
Quote by skvvisgaar
Medical practioners agree: all political pundits have a very serious case of sandinus vaginitus brought on by a caterpillar infestation of their uterus.

No, Fox News correspondents do.

Unbelievable. When will Fox News get shut down for the fear mongering ****-spreading disease that it is?
that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, our country is headed to the dump

anybody want to wager on how long it will take? I say 20 years
She's annoying as ****, that's for sure. I hate how scared they try to make us with these terrorists.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
You guys are a little annoying. There's only a few people who are upset over this ad. If one or two nutjobs freak out, it doesn't necessarily mean that our country is full of retards.
Quote by chunkychewie
You guys are a little annoying. There's only a few people who are upset over this ad. If one or two nutjobs freak out, it doesn't necessarily mean that our country is full of retards.

yea but those few nutjobs are telling everybody else what to think and turning them into little nutjobets
Quote by samick007
that is the stupidest thing I have ever seen, our country is headed to the dump

anybody want to wager on how long it will take? I say 20 years

I give it less than four if Clinton gets elected.
it is a scarf. no one meant anything by it, although i can sort of see where people are coming from. if someone started wearing a KKK hood as a fashion statement people would be outraged.
pfft... it's a scarf, no big deal
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
What about those cool kids that wear the Che Guevara T-shirt? Shouldn't we be worried about communism?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
So, I'm going to strangle Michelle Malkin...
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
RR is a T, kill her!
Sharing is caring
Fuck the RIAA

- Gear -
ESP LTD MH-400
Epiphone Les Paul
Vox AD30VT
Zoom G2.1u
Wearing a certain scarf style is the first step to becoming a terrorist. Dunkin Donuts is the second. Endorsing everything, having your on TV show, and being annoying are the third, fourth, and fifth respectively. Watch out for Rachel Ray.
Quote by Mike Birbiglia
I went to the doctor, and they found something in my bladder. And whenever they find something, it's never anything good like, "We found something in your bladder AND IT'S SEASON TICKETS TO THE YANKEES!!

Do you folks like folk?