Page 1 of 2
I think I have decided to throw in the towel. I think I'm going to kill myself. My friends are horrible friends, my dad is an alcoholic asshole that's done nothing but critisize everything I've ever done my whole life, and trys to make up for it by buying me things. The only reason I feel bad at all is because of what it will do to my mom, who seems to be the only person who even cares about me one bit. I have a 12 gauge in my closet, but I have no shells, so I plan on getting a she'll this weekend. I feel I have nothing left for me to offer this world, and I feel the world has nothing else to offer me. I'd like say there are some good people on here, but now I say goodbye cruel world, this is probly my last post on UG, goodbye
Don't do it.

There is never a reason to kill yourself.
and i sit and wonder, falling under .
dude, killin yrself aint gonna do nothin,
its just gonna make your mom and people who do care bout you
sad and do you really want them to be sad?
Life has so much 2 offer, just give it a chance
Blasting your brains out won't prove anything.

It'll send your dad into an ever downward spiral, your friends will prove themselves to be good friends far too late for it to matter to you and if you care for your mum that much you wouldn't put her through losing her child.

There's a lot worse things than living. Don't blow this chance. You get one shot at life (sorry, pun was NOT intended for once), that's all you're ever gunna get. Stick at it. At the moment it seems that every silver lining has its cloud. But look at it from the other side of the rainbow. Things always pick up and I'm suret hey will for you.

You'd better appreciate this by the way. I'm useless at serious posts.
Most selfish and stupid thing you could ever do. I bet you're not even eighteen yet. Stick it out and see what life's like when you leave home. Things get a lot better, trust me.
Killing yourself is always a foolish thing to do!! Try and make your life better as opposed to endung it and not having anything at all. I have no respect for people who kill themselves, it's taking the easy way out.
If this is some lame attempt at attention, quit talking about doing it. Don't tell me it hasn't been done before either.

In all seriousness, how would that make YOUR family feel? The death of their own son, do you thin your dad will all of a sudden, quit drinking? He might take his frustration out on your mother. You want that?

Is that what you really want?

I don't think so. You need to talk to your dad. Don't take the easy way out.
dude. don't do it. this is a total buzz kill for me, and i don't even know you. think of how your mother will feel
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
if youdislike your life that much just go to wal-mart or a large city and look around... there are tons of other people who are worse off then you are and if that doesnt work just get laid... everytime i am depressed i just go do 1 of my hot(ish) female friends, then i am no longer depressed

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at May 28, 2008,
Hey, just wait until you're in college. You get to move away, start over with new people, make new friends, and you can do an overhaul on you're life. Start over if you want to. You're profile says that you're in highschool, that's only four years total, minus what you've already completed. Give it another chance. Please.
Quote by ElMaco
My last pay check was £0 working 0 hours. I can't believe how easy it was
Have you attempted to seek help from anyone like a psychologist or someone who can help you with your problems? This really isn't something to make a rash decision over, I would never recommend suicide but you better think pretty damn long and hard about it before you make your decision and at least make an attempt to help get yourself out of this situation.
If you do you'll have failed worse than you think you have before. It's a stupid decision. I'm generally not an insensitive person, but I mean it.

Just write a song or something.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Don't do it.
OK?
There is never a need to kill oneself.
No matter how hard life gets, people perservere and get through their problems.
Suicide is a very selfish thing to do, and it helps out absolutely no one.
You are NOT better off dead.
Everyone has something to offer, whether they think they do or not.
Don't kill yourself.
Things can and most likely WILL get better.
Maybe you just need to get away.
There are more people in this world than you think.
You're not alone.
you'll grow out of it if you let yourself. i used to have bad friends that used me an ****ed me over all the time and my dad was doing(and still does) coke and i thought it would never get better and i would kill myself but i didnt and now i have awesome friends, an awesome band, and i just genrally ignore my dad
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
"A permanent solution to a temporary problem. Before I'd lay me down to rest, I'd throw away everything to live"

Don't do it dude.
Quote by sasquatch ass
do it

surprised it took that long

but yeah, your life is great compared to people who really have it bad, stop being so ****ing selfish and grow a pair.
If you kill yourself, I swear to god I will NEVER talk to you again

edit: so why in the hell are you telling the guys on the pit about this? This is only slightly better than 4chan's "special little place"

expect rude posts :\

I mean you kind that 'nice girl' at school who's nice to everyone and talk to her about it, if the things work out correctly (you don't kill yourself) you gain a HOT friend or ptoential girlfriend (worked for me)

edit: rules 1 + 2
Last edited by pepsiftw at May 28, 2008,
dont do it.

your dad maybe a d!ck but imagine how much worse his problem will get if you do this?
he may take it out on your mom.
and imagine how bad they would both feel?
about the fact they couldn't look after their son properly.
talk to them about it.
just dont do it.
we're all here if u need a chat.

Quote by F-ing Hostile
I think I have decided to throw in the towel. I think I'm going to kill myself. My friends are horrible friends, my dad is an alcoholic asshole that's done nothing but critisize everything I've ever done my whole life, and trys to make up for it by buying me things. The only reason I feel bad at all is because of what it will do to my mom, who seems to be the only person who even cares about me one bit. I have a 12 gauge in my closet, but I have no shells, so I plan on getting a she'll this weekend. I feel I have nothing left for me to offer this world, and I feel the world has nothing else to offer me. I'd like say there are some good people on here, but now I say goodbye cruel world, this is probly my last post on UG, goodbye

You're only a teenager. Life will get better when you graduate. Give yourself a chance to live!
Quote by pepsiftw
If you kill yourself, I swear to god I will NEVER talk to you again

edit: so why in the hell are you telling the guys on the pit about this? This is only slightly better than 4chan's /b/

expect rude posts :\

Wrong. so wrong.

I hate it when people compare UG to 4chan.

Again TS, don't do it.
He's not going to reply so he's probably not even on here. We can just say whatever we want tbh.

I reeeeally need to take a dump. But I'm scared of moving incase it just, like, pops out or something.
Quote by F-ing Hostile

If you are under the age of 18, you need to rethink what you're talking about here.
Don't do it. Think of your family. You think you have it bad, just look around you, look on the streets. You could have no family, no friends, no food, nothing at all.
I have a similar situation..just add being gay and being forced out to that. I haven't killed myself. Sure, things get bad. Don't put your mom through that. If you really love her, you won't. I know how bad it is for a parent to lose a child. My sister is dead. My mum was devastated. It's no walk in the park. You're meant for something, somewhere, sometime, somehow. Otherwise, you wouldn't be alive.
Member of UG's LBGTQQ
Member of the Grammar Nazi's
PM Matticuss22 to join.

Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Girls
Quote by FireandFlames
Wrong. so wrong.

I hate it when people compare UG to 4chan.

Again TS, don't do it.

I'd hate to start a war, or hijack the thread, but I frequent both places, and guess what THEY'RE VERY SIMILAR
Think of it this way, your life has hit rock bottom, there is only one way to go and it is up

If you do blow your head off, then you sir are an asshole, there are thousands dying everyday and would give anything to live an extra day and here you are saying you are going to throw your life away ? do me a favour mate and grow a set
I'm in an all time low right now, I realize that most people don't respect someone who commits suicide, but its not arespectissue also my mom and dad are divorced so my dad wouldn't freak out on my mom as someone mentioned. I think I'm gonna try Looking at things from a different view for the next couple days, maybe week. In a way I feel nauseated for delaying things, but I'll see what happens
Sigh...not another one of these threads.

Don't kill yourself. You're on UG, therefore you probably play guitar. There isn't enough music in the world, and you're a little spark of it, an artist, a creator of something beautiful from a slab of wood with some strings stretched across it. Don't turn that light out. The world will be a bit darker, a bit lonlier and emptier with you gone.

Try channeling your feelings and writing a song. Angry, sad, soft, loud, metal, punk, emo, whatever. Just do it, express yourself in your music and delight in what you can create.

And sell your gun ASAP. Not having it there will make suicidal thoughts far less likely, and you can use the money to buy yourself a new pedal or something.

Edit: A while back I used to have suicidal thoughts quite frequently. Sometimes I used to go to the medicine cabinet and take out all the bottles of sleeping pills and painkilles and line them up and just look at them. Eventually, though I realized that if I was gone, people really would miss me despite how I thought otherwise, and if I died then I'd be missing out on so many possibilities.

Now I've pulled my act together, and I just finished high school (today!) a year early and I'm heading off to college this fall, out into a brave new world full of possibilities.

So TS, don't do it. Life can suck pretty hard sometimes, but it's not permanent. Things do change.
kill all humans
Last edited by alaskan_ninja at May 28, 2008,
if you just seriously sit and think then you will realize that it is not for the best.

do you hunt?

if so then go hunting, bc most hunters feel incredible after getting a fresh kill it is one of the greatest feelings in the world. just dont shoot yourself

Left hand man of the fargoth fanclub! PM lamafunguy to join.

Quote by InvaderTSN
Better yet. "My arm is tired, could I put it in between your legs so I can sexually violate you during the movie?"
Quote by Irnmaiden4life
lets watch this thread die like i should have on page 1
Last edited by mohawkkidJohn at May 28, 2008,
Quote by MoshMaster101
He's not going to reply so he's probably not even on here. We can just say whatever we want tbh.

I reeeeally need to take a dump. But I'm scared of moving incase it just, like, pops out or something.

Quote by F-ing Hostile
I'm in an all time low right now, I realize that most people don't respect someone who commits suicide, but its not arespectissue also my mom and dad are divorced so my dad wouldn't freak out on my mom as someone mentioned. I think I'm gonna try Looking at things from a different view for the next couple days, maybe week. In a way I feel nauseated for delaying things, but I'll see what happens

Holy hell man, I was worried if you were gone or not.

Good to see you're rethinking this!

You ever need a luagh, call up the pit! There's always funny shizzle going on this place.

Also, just make sure NOT to kill yourself. Everyone goes through this type of thing, it's just better if you see life through all the way.
Quote by F-ing Hostile

Your mom would freak the fuck out though. What do you imagine she would do if you killed yourself?

Seriously, suicide is never an option. There's always help somewhere, you just have to look for it instead of waiting for it to come to you.
Page 1 of 2