Sure, this has been done before.

I've been throwing around band names with some of my friends, and the one that has stuck for a few months (not as an official name, it's just been in our heads), and my personal favorite, is Buckwheat Jesus and the Chocolate Milk Conspiracy. What do you guys think?

I've got it all figured out, we'll have brown shirts with a picture of a box of chocolate milk emblazoned with a question mark label.

Perhaps an alternate with a picture of Buckwheat + Jesus or Buckwheat in front of a cross?

Anyway, post band names you have thought of or are the name(s) of your band(s) here.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
ffs why must people ask for band name suggestions in the pit?!?!?!?!

There's so many degenerate retard creatures that wouldn't pass for the simplest of apes in here that you're never, EVER going to get a straight answer.

But if you want my honest opinion call your band Clap and The Prostitutes.
When did I ask for suggestions? I just made this to get a response on the name, not for new ones.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
Quote by pureebil333
we cum blood

see what i did there?

Yeah and it wasn't funny.
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
EDIT: i actually liked the name after i went back and read your post. My two bands names are The Silver Bullets and Mildly Ridiculous.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
Last edited by Arrived+Dparted at May 28, 2008,
Quote by MetalMessiah665
Yeah and it wasn't funny.

Well I actually found it so funny that I ejaculated and got blood all over my computer screen.
I know the name is long, but that's probably one of the reasons I like it.

And frankthetank wants to get sigged way too badly...
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
I know the name is long, but that's probably one of the reasons I like it.

And frankthetank wants to get sigged way too badly...

He also wants to get laid but unfortunately neither are ever going to happen unless I get really bored or something.
buckwheat from little rascals

My band names were kinda lame i thought: Formidable Ally and Laws of Reason. I thought laws of reason was okay, but not that great. I had a little project i did that was called Flannel Army Project.

Other band names i like that i came up with were:
Gunstone
Rebellion of Angels
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
Are you black? The "Buckwheat" and "Chocolate Milk" parts kind of give that impression.

Pretty sweet name, though.
kill all humans
Nope, not black, check my profile.
Quote by Pauldapro
Quote by Chris_Parker
Nope, not black, check my profile.

lol stupid me.

I think a black person or two might get a wee bit offended at a name such as that. I think it's pretty cool, but if I were you I'd try to think of a word to switch with either "Buckwheat" or "Chocolate" just to reduce the chance of angry people of African ancestry coming after you.
kill all humans
Well, if I get shot up on the block, I guess I could get some credability, at least.
Quote by Pauldapro
I would suggest dropping the buckwheat part altogether. Just go with The Chocolate Milk Conspiracy.