my girl wants to learn bass and so im going to surprise her with one. she absolutely loves black and white polka dots so im trying to find a bass thats like that. are there any? ive looked and i cant fine one.
GEAR
Jackson JS30WR with EMG 81/85
Dean Vendetta
Peavey Valveking 212 (tung sol 12ax7 - JJ6l6gc)
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband
Hey Im Looking For Some Tech Death Metal In D

Quote by alexyeung
try anything form avenged sevenfold

wtf?
I dont think you're gonna get a BASS like that. It'd be easy to get a guitar like that, since Randy Rhoads played guitars like that, but I dont think they make a lot of basses with polka dots.
Quote by Pyrofretnic
I dont think you're gonna get a BASS like that. It'd be easy to get a guitar like that, since Randy Rhoads played guitars like that, but I dont think they make a lot of basses with polka dots.

And Buddy Guy. Sorry, but I'm not sure where you can find a polka dot bass.
Last.fm

Fender Deluxe Players Strat > Big Muff > LPB-1 > Moog Ring Mod > MXR Dynacomp > MXR Phase 90 '74 > Fender Hot Rod 410 (soon)
Make one yourself?
Quote by saxaxe
YESI love you.

Quote by Wulphy
Ever stuck their finger in their ass, just to see what it was like? I did

Quote by thewho65
My sister has a big ass
how hard is it to paint it yourself or how much does it cost to get one painted?
GEAR
Dean Vendetta
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband

Quote by alexyeung

wtf?
It's not too hard check the GB&C tutorial on painting. If you do it yourself is shouldn't cost more than $50, but if you get it painted by someone else it could cost alot more.
I just re-painted my old squier and it only cost me around $30 for primer paint and lacquer. It takes about 2 weeks to do to make sure the lacquer sets right, so when were you planing on giving it to her?
it was gonna be a birthday gift, her birthday is july 23, but shes already taking lessons from her friends dad so i was thinking to give it to her early so she can use it at her lessons but i might wait i think the painting idea is pretty good.
GEAR
Dean Vendetta
Ibanez TS9
Boss TU-2
Boss NS-2

Quote by insanitytheband

Quote by alexyeung

wtf?