Could anyone figure out the lyrics in a song for me? The song is "Self Portraits of the Instinct" by The Human Abstract. Every lyric site only has the song from the first chorus on.
There are, the whole song through. Sorry if I confused you, but the lyrics from the first verse are never listed anywhere I've seen.
*shrug*

Buy the album and see if they have it written in the booklet?
bree bree look how fucking metal i am
Quote by Baboom
*shrug*

Buy the album and see if they have it written in the booklet?

The annoying thing is, they don't.
Ahh.. damn man.

I don't know what to tell you.
Quote by Baboom
Ahh.. damn man.

I don't know what to tell you.

Eh, I'll give the song a half hour or so tomorrow, and maybe I'll figure it out.

When I figure out growls, though, I'm either dead on for the lyrics, or I'm as far off as possible, with little to no middle ground.
If you could slow it down I imagine it would be easier.
for a second i thought this thread would be about Annotations of an Autopsy... haha

that video cracked me up, i love those.
Quote by Gunpowder
The Pit is to intelligence what a black hole is to light; it's devoid of reason and logic, and nothing can escape it's shadowy depths. Once you enter, you cannot leave.
Try listening to more songs by them where you know the lyrics to learn what certain words sound like from them. You have to get their particular flavour of growling. Then it'll be a lot easier to figure the lyrics out.
Quote by BLOBERT
BRO
Quote by synpet713192
The annoying thing is, they don't.

Yes, they do, actually. I have the album myself, let me go find it and post the lyrics for you.
Quote by fob12
Him -"Hey, give me a high five!"
Her -"hahaha why? *high fives*"
Him - "Because I just dumped you for the lulz!"
Her -"... what?"
Him -"*runs away*"

Quote by Lefty7Stringer
killswitch engage has some dissonant riffs, they're kind grindcore tho