what do you guys think of the mid-priced (500-700) Parker guitars? does anyone have em, played, or know about them? i saw Kse last week and Adam had one and my old guitar instructor played one.
Quote by AtThisVelocity
Metal_Hed_23, will you marry me?

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
Personaly, the ones Ive seen are the ugliest thing Ever. but w/e floats ur goat, I hear they're good quality tho
Quote by SharpSpoon
I think I can safely say I would still bang her knowing this information.

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
yea i kinda dig the uniqueness but ive heard the play fairly well
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
If she takes her pill properly and you still pill out or use a condom, just quit having sex altogether. The damn pill was built so that you can ride bareback and film your own creampie movies afterwards.
ya this guitarist I knew, back in the day, he played one, and played metal, played in a band called Karadel or sumthing like that, but ya sounded good, and I havent heard anything bad about them

but on the Other hand

Buy a Schecter lol jk.... Not really
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
ha i have a schecter right now
Quote by AtThisVelocity

Quote by drewfromutah
Buy another? lol
Quote by SharpSpoon

Lmao ^

Grundy0 > Cancer!
They are amazing guitars for the price.

I particularly recommend the Parker PM-20 and I'd definitely take a Parker P-36 over a Fender MIA Tele anyday.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
Last edited by FacingUsAll at May 28, 2008,
How does the neck on these compare to the Ibanez Wizard II style neck may I ask?
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
I think my guitars are very kick-ass, thank you.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs
The HI-end $2500+ ones are the ones you want.
They've got all the crazy features and weigh 3lbs
My Gear

Guitar
DEAN Razorback Shards
Wesley crappy cheap thing

Amps
Cheap Crappy Freedom Practice AMP 15watts
VOX AD50 Valtronix