6 14%
Cetaphil
1 2%
Other
17 39%
I have a face cream but I don't use it.
2 5%
Voters: 44.
Today I've started a new cream because Proactiv stopped working so I'm wondering how many people use creams and such on their face for acne.

Poll coming.

Discuss what you use, and if it works, and ask for help etc.
its "Cleansing"

But yeah, I use rubbing alchohol.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Pro-Activ solution.
Use the whole line.
Amazing.
Quote by Cobain_is_king

Seth: 1
A7X: 0
Last edited by Seth Shadows at May 28, 2008,
Clearasil, rubbing alcohol, bar soap and hot water, noxzema, and clean and clear.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
i just wash my face with water 3 times a day. when i wake up/shower, after school, and before bed.

no soap, just thuroughly with wa wa.
<//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\//\\>
Well, I wash my face with cold water and a warshrag before I go to bed. Then I use these pad things in a container..they're pre-soaked in this solution stuff..I think they're Stridex or something. I also use this face scrub stuff from Johnson and Johnson; it might be clean and clear, I don't know. Put it all together, and you get my face-cleaning ritual. Keeps my face pretty pimple free, unless I get uber sweaty from playing too much baseball or football, and I forget. Then that sucks. But then I just use those pads, and it kills the little suckers.

Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
I used accutane.

I'm not dead yet.
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
I wash my face with this St. Ives apricot stuff...seems to work fine, but I don't have bad acne anyway.
Quote by goldmember1217
I swallow it whole, like a man.
I wash it roughly with water before using Zorac (with Tarzotine) to prevent acne.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
Lava soap
Now it's 1984
Knock knock at your front door
It's the suede denim secret police
They have come for your un-cool niece
i take a shower, and ****ing shave, and then some good old alcohol, thats what real men do, not fag **** with creams and ointments.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
I got some pills from a dermatologist.
That, along with washing twice a day and finishing off with cold water has reduced the amount I get.
Quote by this&that
i take a shower, and ****ing shave, and then some good old alcohol, thats what real men do, not fag **** with creams and ointments.

WWOOAH Tough guy here. I bet you also work out 5 hours a day and wrestle alligators and you drive real fast.
Quote by metaldud536
WWOOAH Tough guy here. I bet you also work out 5 hours a day and wrestle alligators and you drive real fast.

I actually workout 6 hours a day, wear tanktops, wear tight pants to show my manly bulges, and start my day off with a bowl of nails with a glass of used motor oil.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
Quote by this&that
I actually workout 6 hours a day, wear tanktops, wear tight pants to show my manly bulges, and start my day off with a bowl of nails with a glass of used motor oil.

GAH you're so manly. We must fight to show off our manliness. Pokemon battle?
Quote by metaldud536
GAH you're so manly. We must fight to show off our manliness. Pokemon battle?

You wont last, all my pokemon are as manly and ripped as I am, I'll start off with my machamp.
Quote by candysars
Thank you Jesusaurus.
bar soap or some stupid pad things my mom bought me.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."