Well..... my CCR tribute band is going to start gigging!!!

And I need a new amp... I am looking something between 50W to 60W.... And 500 dollars...

I saw (but didn´t try) the following ones:

Vox Valvetronix 50

Kustom HV 65

Fender Frontman...

I am listening!!!

My guitars: SX Les Paul Custom; SX Strato Vintage

My Pedals: Boss Blues Driver and Tremolo

Facundo
i agree with the traynor

07 Fender American Deluxe Strat
07 Fender Custom Telecaster
09 Seymour Duncan Pickup Booster
09 Fulltone OCD V.4
10 Ibanez WH-10 V.2
09 Splawn SuperStock
10 Jet City JCA-20
97 Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

Yeh the SICK! bit sounds a bit stupid.

i would go with a fender champ. that ccr guy recorded with one alot if i remember correctly. of course you would have to be mic'd up.
maybe go the blues junior route. that would do very nicely. i would think you would want an american voiced amp for CCR, BTW, i love CCR. nice choice. is your singer spot on? that would be sweet.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Thanks people... but there is a problem... I live in Argentina (South America), and those amps seems to be a bit difficult to find... besides... US$700 in the States... so it will be more than US$900 here....

Another question...

Does the valve amps, supports the lots of gigs??? I mean... playing in a place for 2 hours, then go to another place to play for another hour... etc... etc... ?????

I never used a valve amp (and I dont know very much about them)... Aren´t those fragile???

Thanks!!!
the vox valvetronix will work for you just fine. sorry thing are so hard to get in Argentina.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by CCRBergese
I never used a valve amp (and I dont know very much about them)... Aren´t those fragile???

Not at all. Most will last much longer than any solid state amps. The only thing with tube amps is that you have to change the tubes every year or 2 but other than that they are generally built like tanks, and aslong as you don't go throwing them down any stairs they will last a long time.
Gear:
Epiphone SG Standard - Natural Wood Finish + SD Alnico Pro 2 Bridge Pickup
Epiphone Les Paul Standard - Limited Edition Green
Ibanez S470
Blackstar HT-100 Head
Harley Benton 2x12 Vintage 30's
Vox AC4TV
Vox VT15
Quote by CCRBergese
Thanks people... but there is a problem... I live in Argentina (South America), and those amps seems to be a bit difficult to find... besides... US$700 in the States... so it will be more than US$900 here....

Another question...

Does the valve amps, supports the lots of gigs??? I mean... playing in a place for 2 hours, then go to another place to play for another hour... etc... etc... ?????

Thanks!!!

I can't imagine playing CCR thru anything but a tube amp.

For small gigs, a 15W tube amp will suffice. It'll sound nearly as loud as the Vox AD50VT, but better at full volume. Depending on what's available by you, a Fender Blues or Pro Jr., Traynor YCV series, Peavey Classic 30 or Delta Blues, Crate V18 or V33, would all be good. So would plenty of amps I didn't mention. Look around, particularly used, if you can. You get more for your money that way.

And tube amps in general are very sturdy, gig-worthy animals. They're no more fragile than any other piece of musical equipment.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.