Page 1 of 2
Everywhere I go people are drinking red bull, monstar, rock star, blah blah blah, and I just dont get it. I've tried them and I dont like the taste at all, its kinda like extra sugary juice/koolaid. And I find it ruins a good drink when you decide to mix. Someone explain to me the whole thing? They seem to be a fad, the popular thing to do.
I drink them because they make me feel good.
■■■
'member The Pit of 10'? oH, I 'member!

╚═ ▼▲▼▲▼═╝
I love them. Drink in moderation, or you could die. Seriously. I'd link the article but I don't really want to look.
I don't like them only because I workout and run a lot and it makes you crash when you try to run 3 miles or over.
Quote by FireandFlames
Your weak mind just cannot comprehend the intense level of awesome that Pokemon is at.
I don't like them either, and they are bad for you.
But I did taste an amp'd or something like that, that tasted exactly like Grape soda.
And I used to love grape soda. But I don't drink soda anymore either. they are bad for you.
its funny watchin younger teen's drink it like they actually need energy or somethin

EDIT: rigiddigit gots the right idea
Energy drinks are awful.

Nothing but crap crap and more crap. There is nothing beneficial in any energy drink.
Bands I've seen live:

Def Leppard
Journey
Tool
Testament
Megadeth
Slayer
Mastodon
Deftones
Alice in Chains
Foo Fighters
Rodrigo y Gabriela
I don't like them because they taste like ****, and they're pumped full of chemicals, they're really bad for you, this is coming from someone who smokes a pack a day
Quote by sincewhen??
You LastAuramancer ....Are a GOD
THe only energy drinks I can stand are the cherry and grape Amp. The cherry one;s good, and not waaay overly sweet and sugary, and the grape one is EXACTLY the same as grape soda.
they taste horrible, id rather just drink some ice coffee or somthing, and no crash
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
I can't stand them, probably the same reason as everyone else they make you crash. And my job is teaching fencing. So I can't crash. They Taste nasty too, and i don't get energy from them either.
i can't drink the stuff. I get hyper off more than a cup of cofee. I don't understand how people can guzzle that stuff.
im not big on the energy drinks either, i think its probably a trend but idk

the only energy drink i like is bawls, it doesnt even really taste like an energy drink at all like the others are kinda bitter but bawls is really sweet like normal soda
I think they're terrible. Its supposedly an energy drink but the carbonation kills me when i try to run.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
They are disgusting really

taste like liquid candy and not even a good kind of candy

I also know someone who used to be addicted to them

pretty crazy really :z
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
The stuff tastes like absolute ****, and most of the people I see drinking them don't need the ****ing energy anyway. If you want REAL energy, you should eat something high in carbohydrates so the energy lasts longer rather than burning out in an hour or so.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
It's a fad because people are addicted to them without even knowing.
Kind of like coffee... it's the caffeine.

funny thing is that most people who drink them don't really do jack except sit on their ass and play xbox.
I love them.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
Quote by sleeplessforevr
im not big on the energy drinks either, i think its probably a trend but idk

the only energy drink i like is bawls, it doesnt even really taste like an energy drink at all like the others are kinda bitter but bawls is really sweet like normal soda

that is actually the only energy i will ever drink, but i dont know where to buy it
My Gear

Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Epiphone Elitist Paul Mccartney Texan
Orange Tiny Terror
Vox Valvetronix AD 30
Vox V847 Wah
Metal Muff EQ (broken )
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal

Me playing
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0unpDZFIWA
i personally dont drink em that often cuz even though i really do like the taste of em they always jus **** me up when i drink em cuz like i dont even get the "energy really" jus like 10 minutes of feel good and then an hour of ****ty feeling
As much as I hate energy drinks, I tried Steaz (energy drink company) Organic Root Beer or whatever was, and it was AMAZING, best root beer, or soda in general I've ever had.

Still, the Steaz energy drink tastes kinda gross, but it's better than the others I've tried.
Quote by MorbidVirus
It's a fad because people are addicted to them without even knowing.
Kind of like coffee... it's the caffeine.

funny thing is that most people who drink them don't really do jack except sit on their ass and play xbox.

Exactly. As if playing counter strike requires much energy. Those people mostly need to consume LESS energy.
Everyone becomes a genius when they join UG
I used to drink a monster a day, then got tired of crashing and stuff so I quit. It really wasn't tht hard. I'll still have a Bawls every now and then, they taste cool and i always keep the glass.
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
I don't drink them. The majority of them taste like ass, and I never feel any effects from them. Then again, I don't feel the effects of coffee until I have like 3-4 cups, so I guess I have a high caffeine tolerance or something. Even then, all that guaraine and taurine or whatever that ****'s called can't be good for you, nor does it energize me.
I agree. If you can't get through the day without an energy drink, you shouldn't be alive.
I like the taste and energy, but every time i drink one (or a coffee, etc) I cant get to sleep, feel like crap, and start throwing up.

I might just be allergic :/
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Page 1 of 2