So I picked up this numbered, full sized, picture vinyl of Job for a Cowboy's Genesis Album. Since I know the drummer personally, I was wondering if it would increase or destroy the value if I had it signed by the entire band. Would it destroy it's playability? Anyone know?
Even though this goes in a different forum, congrats on a vinyl purchase.

Also, get the cover signed, not the actual vinyl.
R.I.P. Charles Michael "Evil Chuck" Schuldiner
B. May 13 1967 - D. December 13 2001

Quote by eggsandham2
cuz ppl hate how power metal they are cuz they think its "gay" or w.e, which is immature and dirogitory
Get the sleeve signed by them; that way it'll be more valuable and playable. I'm pretty sure getting them to sign the vinyl itself would destroy it's playability.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Yeah, get the vinyl cover signed, not the actual LP (I'm assuming it's an LP, anyway).

You'll be lucky if a scratch doesn't screw your record (like my Disreali Gears vinyl, I'm lucky). It would only make the value go up, unless they sign it in piss or something.
I was an Internet Witness in the mike.h Murder Case.
Quote by Pauldapro
this man is right. everything he says is right. so, stop killing people and get therapy ffs