ok so i bought a whammy pedal today to mess around with and ive been playing some RATM and trying a few dragonfrce songs. what are some good bands/songs that use whammy ?
Jordan- Buckethead, is a pretty popular one

Chyeck out some other Buckethead stuff though
Soothsayer is an incredible song with a ****in amazing 7 minute solo with a bunch of whammy

The solo's not tabbed out tho
RATM is great for whammy, try Audioslave aswell!

If your playing Dragonforce, something like "the mars volta" should be a piece of cake, they use a ridiculous amount of effects.
Joe Satriani uses it quite a bit, check out the live version of "Searching" on YouTube.
Audioslave and RATM for sure.
Muse
Buckethead
The Mars Volta
White Stripes. Jack shifts octaves with it all the time
White Stripes.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
i dont get the whammhy pedal,its pretty cool though lol hypocritic a little bit lol.Satrian uses it i believe
Ibanez sz720fm,Ibbly RG350DX, Custom Tele-> Dunlop 535Q->RAT Pro co II-> Ibanez Fuzz->Marshall Haze 40.
Tascam US-800 and a hand full of Mics into Nedundo 4

my music, new recording on the way in 2014

[B]insert witty italicized quote here
yes i know red hot chili peppers lol and thanks for all the quick responses,i think this is the first ive ever made a thread that didnt have 90 diferent ariations of the word search bar
Do the solo to "Like a Stone" by Audioslave, it my personal favorite example of whammy pedal use.
'King James' by Buckethead has quite a bit of whammy in it.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by jvdude3
Tool

Only the bass player though. I don't think Adam Jones ever uses one.

Try "The Prayer" by Bloc Party. Also, I think some Radiohead songs use a whammy.
A Lot of White Stripes, and anything Tom Morello.
Adam Jones never uses a Whammy Pedal.
last.fm
Quote by darkstar2466
*head explodes*
You sir, are a god.

Quote by BBW
This song is about Little Red Riding Hood and her trials and tribulations with the Big Bad Wolf. He was a cunt who liked to bother pigs when they relaxed after work in their houses.