So the parents love me and decided that for my birthday they would buy me a triple rectifier. needless to say I'm all kinds of excited. I would be running it through a Marshall 1936 2x12 cab. the grandma is also pretty awesome and is buying me a boos eq. soooo my dream rig will be complete.
Epiphone Les Paul w/ Dimebucker
Fender Strat w/ Texas Specials
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
Electro-Harmonix Big Muff
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
Nicely done. I must ask though if I were to have sex with your parents would they buy me a triple rec? no? darn.......
How much of your gear do your parents buy you? Also great job on the amp, I was playing through one today and while I'm primarily a punk player and it had way more gain then I would ever used it sounded great, but it's a couple thousand out of my price range. The Peavey Windsor (head+Marshall 1960A cab) on the other hand was very attractive for the price and will probably be my next guitar amp after I get a new bass amp.
Quote by thefitz
Interesting. It turns out that there are people on the forum who play an upright bass. I'll make a note of that.

*makes note*

*puts note on wall*

*stares at note for a minute*

*sits back down and resumes doing what I was doing*
Thats awesome man. Congrats on the amp.

My advice is to play all the other amps in the price range and make sure its really whats best for you. Dropping that much money on an amp when there could be something better for your taste out there would suck.
2008 Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Currently amp-less!

Fund My GAS
They bought the strat and the old fender amp but other than that it was all me
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
Congrats and good luck..... Once the parents find out they got you an amp that can wake the gods and usually has to be at that volume to sound good, dont be suprised if they sell your bright new shiny birthday gift...
Oh no. I have made my way to almost every guitar store and played everything. It was love at first sight/sound. I plan on buying an Orange TT for night time practicing.
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
I'll kill em if they sell it. It was custom, Orange tolex.
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto
Marshall 1936 2x12
Triple Rec? Git. I mean I don't want a triple rec but I wish my parents would spend that much money on me for anything, let alone a new amp.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by supere
I'll kill em if they sell it. It was custom, Orange tolex.

Hopely it makes it but just in case give your parents my number if they ever want to sell it tell them to hit me up lol

Also theres one by the house that is fiberglassed and gel coated red with matching cab. No tolex all custom and Smooth as hell....
Quote by supere
Oh no. I have made my way to almost every guitar store and played everything. It was love at first sight/sound. I plan on buying an Orange TT for night time practicing.

Gratz on the fancy new amp, but the TT for night time practice is a poor choice.

Wait... an orange recto? PIX PLS
Quote by the.spine.surfs
Hmm, what's the power handeling on a 1936?

G12T75's, so he's right at the rating. Celestion are usually pretty conservatively rated, so he should be ok. Good point though.

Congrats TS, just my opinion, but I like the TRec the most out of the standard Recto line. Prefer the 2ch though.
"The fool doth think he is wise, but the wiseman knows himself to be a fool." - W.S.
amp clips
amp vids
Quote by Erock503
G12T75's, so he's right at the rating. Celestion are usually pretty conservatively rated, so he should be ok. Good point though.

Congrats TS, just my opinion, but I like the TRec the most out of the standard Recto line. Prefer the 2ch though.

Cool, just checking. I think I'm thinking of the 60 watt handwired version, or something.
Congrats!

Eventhough I still dislike the amps.

I hope you can crank it or you'll never know what it's actually supposed to sound like.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
good choice, mines been through alot with me, setting the eq is a tricky things, 2 days of hell trust me, but the rectos are so much more versitle than anyone will give them credit for and the triple has a solid clean tone because of the extra head room, and little tip run it right below the halfway point on your master, thats the triples sweet spot
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
Quote by dertjoe
run it right below the halfway point on your master, thats the triples sweet spot

that would be so loud. So very loud
My Stuffs
Whammy->DL4->Holy Grail->MXR 108->Mesa Rectoverb
OCD->Sun Face->Big Muff->535Q->DL4->Orange TT
^^^ not as loud as youd think, its just a smidge over my drummer
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
both cameras are broken. but we have a heated/ac lock and key garage about an acre away from the house sooo it stays there.
DD-3
TS-9
Crybaby from Hell
BF-3
HBE Psilocybe
CH-1
Digidelay
Digitech Whammy
Mesa Triple Recto