Page 1 of 2
By not running away.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
By growing a pair and realizing that running away is for pussies who can't handle their lives.
Don't.

^ +1.
Quote by steven seagull
There are no boring scales, just boring guitarists.

Quote by convictionless
dude calebrocker, that first song on your list almost made me cry
11/10
you win my good sir

^ My For Mom cover

Check out my MP3s!!
By having the full first season of Man Vs. Wild handy at all times.
1. Open My Computer.
2. Open C:
3. Click on WINDOWS.
4. Open the folder "Media."
5. Click on the file "onestop."
6. Listen.
You can't. You'll be eaten by cannibals who live in corn feilds.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by InvaderTSN
By growing a pair and realizing that running away is for pussies who can't handle their lives.

Well said!
Quote by Jminnich500
yea last week me and my freind kyle were in the bathroom at school and this kid was takin a **** so we decided to make a piss arch over the stall and onto his face...it was priceless
i would play my guitar on city streets to earn enough cash to get a Little Caesar's pizza a day.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Train up on kung-fu skills, and move to chicago where you can play guitar in the streets for monay. And if anyone tries to mess with you, go El-Kabong on their ass.

Last edited by Brain245 at May 28, 2008,
Get into every car that will pick you up, drink nothing but energy drinks, bring lots of marshmellows, and sell crack for money to buy your daily mcdonalds with.
watch into the wild
oh wait.....he died
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
if you run away, make sure you ALWAYS accept rides from big guys with vans
My Gear
Fender 72 Tele Deluxe
Behringer GM108
Austin Boot-Heel Cutaway
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DS-1 Distortion
Peavey Valveking 112

Quote by mikeman
Everyone can relate to food or taking dumps but nobody sings about it.
Quote by clancy256
watch into the wild
oh wait.....he died

What?? you ruined the movie for me...
Quote by Mockstairwell
By having the full first season of Man Vs. Wild handy at all times.

one foot in front of the other, move your legs quickly, didn't you learn anything in gym class?
"A guitar is the human soul, speaking with just six strings..."- Eddie Lee

Irvine Kinneas of the Final Fantasy Elite - PM me, Ichikurosaki, Gallagher2006, or Deliriumbassist to join!
first you must obtain some marijuana seeds, grow them and in about a month you will have a few ounces of marijuana, if you have 2-5 plants you could have anywhere from 500-1500 dollars worth of marijuanaa ($10 a gram 28 grams in an ounce) now you sell the marijuana and have around 1000 to run away with, this is enough to buy a plane ticket to hawaii ($250-500). Order it online, make sure its a night flight (midnight is good). If you can drive then that night you should pack up all of your stuff in a suitcase, put the car in neutral, push it down the street so your parents dont hear. Then start it and drive to the airport. Get on the plane and you are in hawaii. If you dont have a car then a friend or taxi might be neccessary. Have them meet you a block down the street so your parents dont see/hear
Quote by shredmeiser101
I tried BAGDAD tuning once, it actually was quite alright.

Quote by Meths
Do you have to actively try to spell words that wrong or does it come naturally to you?

Quote by MedicreDemon
You are very clever.

I invented this literary device I call sarcasm, that was an example of it.
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0
first you must obtain some marijuana seeds, grow them and in about a month you will have a few ounces of marijuana, if you have 2-5 plants you could have anywhere from 500-1500 dollars worth of marijuanaa ($10 a gram 28 grams in an ounce) now you sell the marijuana and have around 1000 to run away with, this is enough to buy a plane ticket to hawaii ($250-500). Order it online, make sure its a night flight (midnight is good). If you can drive then that night you should pack up all of your stuff in a suitcase, put the car in neutral, push it down the street so your parents dont hear. Then start it and drive to the airport. Get on the plane and you are in hawaii. If you dont have a car then a friend or taxi might be neccessary. Have them meet you a block down the street so your parents dont see/hear

Damn you all with cars that can be put into neutral before being turned on.
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0

Christ, you sound experienced .
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by GU1T4R-H3R0

will they let me fly if im 16 like without parent authorization?
Real answer, at 16 you can't support your self. Respect your parents, graduate, get a job, and move out. It may suck, but it's really the best thing you can do.

apparently UG's only type O-

Quote by Strike9

Thanks jb_designs.
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
will they let me fly if im 16 like without parent authorization?

You're actually considering this? That's pathetic.
Quote by InvaderTSN

+1
Quote by InvaderTSN
You're actually considering this? That's pathetic.

It's only pathetic if he doesn't mail himself. I he MAILS himself to hawaii, it would be freakin' beastly.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by InvaderTSN

+1

Underneath the bridge...
the tarp has sprung a leak...
and the animals I catch, have all become my pets
and I'm living off of grass, and the
drippings from the ceiling...
it's ok to eat fish, cuase they
don't have any feelings.

Popped into my head...
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
By building a mega hi-tech arc reactor powered armor, which will have rocket boosters. Maybe throw in a little hotrod red for the paint job. It's gonna be tight.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
By building a mega hi-tech arc reactor powered armor, which will have rocket boosters. Maybe throw in a little hotrod red for the paint job. It's gonna be tight.

He's gonna need a lightsaber to fend off rabid homeless people. I suggest going to Coruscent. The Jedi High Temple is there and you can start your training. I don't think they take people your age, but you can try to convince them otherwise.
Quote by InvaderTSN
He's gonna need a lightsaber to fend off rabid homeless people. I suggest going to Coruscent. The Jedi High Temple is there and you can start your training. I don't think they take people your age, but you can try to convince them otherwise.

Oh no worries. I'm very convincing.

>:]

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
...to the Hills. For your lives.

<.<

>.>

<.<
Quote by SOADrox429
'Bring me the still-beating heart of a newborn child, and the world's rivers shall run red with the blood of the innocent.'

<\/> Fleshgod Apocalypse <\/>
Men named Bubba are ALWAYS your friend.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by Xiaoxi
Oh no worries. I'm very convincing.

>:]

I wasn't directing that post at you, just adding on to it, but if you can convince the Jedi Masters to accept TS then he can start his training. He'll need a starship though, and I hear they don't come cheap. Starship fuel is rising on price also.
Quote by TheVelvetGlove
what if i have my license?

You need a parent to authorize you boarding a plane if you're under 18. Why do you want to run away anyway?
Quote by InvaderTSN
I wasn't directing that post at you, just adding on to it, but if you can convince the Jedi Masters to accept TS then he can start his training. He'll need a starship though, and I hear they don't come cheap. Starship fuel is rising on price also.

Damn ay-rabs.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Page 1 of 2