lol
Quote by aig91
"It doesn't get much beter than that! Ok, maybe a free ibanez guitar and marshall half-stack in perfect condition would be better, but free pancakes comes right behind that"

Quote by neptune1988
"My tone should be like me........FAT! "
...*waits for point of thread*

jkjk

look on the bright side, now u can take the bus!
Call me Trey.
Put it out.
<Raven> I got so baked last night
<Raven> that I WOKE UP high o_o
<Raven> Do you have any idea how euphoric that is?
<Raven> I felt like I was being born.
At least you got to keep the abbacus
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
Put it out.
Quote by brandooon
Buy both pickups. Rub icyhot on both of them. Sandwich your penis between them and walk to the nearest homeless shelter with your brand new icyhot penis sandwich.
ok i said the other flipping day. its out already. it caught fire in the rain actually which is wierd. so it might have put its self out eventually.
If your car catches fire in the rain, you never really deserved to own that car in the first place eh?
I have recreated a Mattocaster with Kaoss Pad built into the body. If you would be interested in having this mod done to your guitar, let me know!
first off i forgot to put if i didn't put it out myself before i said " so it might have put its self out eventually."

Secondly, when your catches on fire when you have bean out of it for 45 minutes and its raining how the hell is it my fault, and discredit my owner ship of it.

thirdly, so it took me an antient form of mathamatics to figure out my car needed to be put out so sue me.
Those three sentences are full of so much fail, I almost blew up.

I blew up.

EDIT: Sorry for being a d*ck. I just had to take the opportunity to be a grammar nazi.
O.S.I.

Part of the 7-string Legion

Check out my profile
and my 7-string Ernie Ball MM JP-7 build

Last edited by 6DgOfInTb at May 28, 2008,