Page 1 of 2
Lately I've been watching a lot of 1950s and 60s monster movies/sci-fi films. And the other day I was watching The Son of Godzilla. It was an awesome movie, especially the kung-fu moves that Godzilla was doing on those Praying Mantis'. But something has been bothering me about the movie. And since Godzilla is incapable of speaking, I don't think I'm ever going to get a real answer. So, I think I should ask you people, and you can theorize an answer for me.

How the hell did Godzilla have a son? He's a male creature, so he couldn't have laid the egg himself, unless he's Asexual.. but I don't think he is. Or, he might actually be a she, but that doesn't seem very likely to me. So, is it possible that there are other giant Godzilla's walking around? And if so, how come I've never seen a movie about his female counterpart. Or, is it possible that there was radiation around the site where the Son of Godzilla was hatched, and he also grew to epic proportions? If that happened, then he isn't really Godzilla's son and the title is misleading. Personally, that is what I think happened. I think Godzilla is the adoptive father. But that doesn't explain the psychic link between the two of them.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I ask myself the same question about Donald Trump.

Maybe Godzilla's son is a clone?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
I ask myself the same question about Donald Trump.

Maybe Godzilla's son is a clone?

Why someone want to clone Godzilla? He was a bad person.

I also forgot to mention something, I know in the newest Godzilla movie with Inspector Gadget it claims that Godzilla is Asexual. We're going to ignore that because that movie sucked, and therefore doesn't actually exist.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Quote by let__it__bleed
Neither exist and its a fictional TV show??

haha

aww spoilt sport ;P

I would like to see you say that to their faces. And then when you get the radiation breath, you won't be so cocky. Or a spike tail to the face.
Quote by vintage x metal

isnt he made into a huge monster by nuclear radiation? he could have had the son when he was a normal lizard with normal lizard bitches, and then he went all bruce banner with gamma radiation and decided to blow up tokyo. his son just happened to get radiated too, and instead of sterility and horrible cancer, it caused awesomeness.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I also forgot to mention something, I know in the newest Godzilla movie with Inspector Gadget it claims that Godzilla is Asexual. We're going to ignore that because that movie sucked, and therefore doesn't actually exist.

Perhaps the scientist who cloned Godzilla was a bad person, as well?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I would like to see you say that to their faces. And then when you get the radiation breath, you won't be so cocky. Or a spike tail to the face.

Yeah but a spike tail to the face can't hurt if it doesn't exist! muha
Schecter lover
oooooooooof
also a girl
Quote by Zugunruhe
isnt he made into a huge monster by nuclear radiation? he could have had the son when he was a normal lizard with normal lizard bitches, and then he went all bruce banner with gamma radiation and decided to blow up tokyo. his son just happened to get radiated too, and instead of sterility and horrible cancer, it caused awesomeness.

That depends on who you ask. Godzilla was a dinosaur to begin with, he was just asleep. The atomic bomb testing is what woke him up, and it gave him radiation breath and stuff. He was already a huge dinosaur. So, if he or some other Godzilla dinosaur had laid an egg, it would have been a really long time ago. And it would have been hatched by then.
Quote by Gunpowder
Perhaps the scientist who cloned Godzilla was a bad person, as well?

I guess that is possible. But when the egg was discovered it was on an island, being bothered by some giant praying mantis'. So, unless that scientist was also cloning giant praying mantis', I don't think it is a clone. And it was under a bunch of rocks. Why would a scientist do that?
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at May 28, 2008,
Actually Godzilla A-sexually reproduces if you watched the movies.

EDIT: blackflag's got it.
BRIGHT LIGHTS PUT ME IN A TRANCE.
but it aint house music that makes me want to dance.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
That depends on who you ask. Godzilla was a dinosaur to begin with, he was just asleep. The atomic bomb testing is what woke him up, and it gave him radiation breath and stuff. He was already a huge dinosaur. So, if he or some other Godzilla dinosaur had laid an egg, it would have been a really long time ago. And it would have been hatched by then.

What if the egg was frozen in some sort of weirdass glaciar that didn't melt until the time sometime before Godzilla's son came into the movies? That would make sense, I think.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
maybe he nailed rodan or king ghidira? baby godzilla does look kinda crosseyed, i suspect inter-species breeding.
Quote by Joe-Fish

I have watched them. I've watched a lot of them. The only children he had, except for Godzilla 1998 was Junior. And Godzilla 19982 doesn't count because that movie is way inaccurate.

Unless there is another movie in which he has a baby. The only other one I could think of is the son of Rodan.
Quote by vintage x metal

Last edited by Jack Off Jill at May 28, 2008,
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I wish that was how the whole world actually was, if something sucks then it just ceases to exist. Infact, I think that's how I'm going to start treating the world...if I'm talking to some asshole I'm going to say something like "What am I doing wasting my time talking to you for? you're just a figment of my imagination..." Likewise with bad topics of discussion, I'll just act like they aren't making any sense.......yeah man, that's a killer idea.
Some reptiles in the wild become (yes BECOME) asexual when in a same-gender environment for too long. So a female could start just laying fertilized eggs, as could a male. Since Godzilla is a mutated lizard, maybe he's just one of those kind.. I don't know.
if this is the best thing you can occupy your and other's mind, you sir, fail, when I come to the pit I search for amusing stupidity, not just plain stupidity
Gear:
Ibanez RG121
Ibanez GTA15R Amp
red Allegro nylon-strung acoustic of unkown model

Quote by Mechanix

We play guitar.... we're automatically on top of the world.

^
Quote by Jack Off Jill

I guess that is possible. But when the egg was discovered it was on an island, being bothered by some giant praying mantis'. So, unless that scientist was also cloning giant praying mantis', I don't think it is a clone. And it was under a bunch of rocks. Why would a scientist do that?

Maybe he wanted Baby Godzilla to have a friend?

And who wouldn't want rocks on top of them?

That's what I call a "good time"
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Joe-Fish

EDIT: blackflag's got it.

That movie also planned to claim that Godzilla was created by aliens to battle a monster. And then when it WAS released it made the claim that Godzilla was created by nuclear radiation on iguanas, so basically.. in that movie, Godzilla is an iguana. In the original movies he is a dinosaur. Just because some dopey fisherman claims that it is the real Godzilla doesn't mean it is the real Godzilla. Hell, the original Godzilla isn't the original Godzilla, either. The original was a God.

...So, that is why that movie doesn't affect this question at all.
Quote by vintage x metal

Or is Son of Godzilla like a Bride of Frankenstein? Frankenstein had nothing to do with the creation of his "bride" which was just a female zombie. So, can "Son of Godzilla" just be a Godzilla made in a similar fashion?
im assuming asexual.

there are other reptiles that can lay eggs and have them be fertile without a partner.
Oh wait, you already said that. I bet its a Bride of Frankenstein type thing. Or like Zeus in goat form that gets the girl pregnant. Just by looking at them. Or God Sperm. So like, Godzilla Impregnating Vision or something.
Quote by slidething31
Mrs. Godzilla spends most of her time in the kitchen. She rarely ventures out.

there's your answer chief
~ Purchase your tickets; I'm kicking your crosses down ~
i gottit!

immaculate conception! all bow down to baby godzilla, new king of the jews! theyre last king got his ass kicked, hopefully this one can do better. i believe fire breath is super effective against romans.
Quote by Zugunruhe
i gottit!

immaculate conception! all bow down to baby godzilla, new king of the jews! theyre last king got his ass kicked, hopefully this one can do better. i believe fire breath is super effective against romans.

I just said that
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I just said that

Then Zugunruhe has just committed plagiarism!
Quote by InvaderTSN
Then Zugunruhe has just committed plagiarism!

Well god sperm is a little vague. I mentioned Zeus and his goat lookin preggs. Same deal.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Or is Son of Godzilla like a Bride of Frankenstein? Frankenstein had nothing to do with the creation of his "bride" which was just a female zombie. So, can "Son of Godzilla" just be a Godzilla made in a similar fashion?

Good question.

..Does anyone know if there were any asexual dinosaurs?
Quote by vintage x metal

Don't they have a-sexual frogs in the amazon? I know they have a-sexual fish, but thats from estrogen in the water. Fish always look effeminate anyway
Quote by ThePeacefrog
Don't they have a-sexual frogs in the amazon? I know they have a-sexual fish, but thats from estrogen in the water. Fish always look effeminate anyway

Yeah, I know there are asexual fish and reptiles. But I wanna know if there were a-sexual dinosaurs. Like I said earlier, Godzilla was a dinosaur, not a mutated lizard. The radiation from the A-Bomb testings gave him the radiation breath and various other powers. I don't know where he learned the kung-fu, though. The bombings only woke him up and gave him certain powers.

And it isn't fire breath, damn it. He isn't a dragon.
Quote by vintage x metal

I just googled it. I saw a 5th graders report though. Kay. Probably some indie band.
Quote by ThePeacefrog
I just said that
my bad.

*ritual Japanese suicide*
Quote by blackflag49

I understand how Asexual reproduction works. But, I think it is important to point out that in that article it states that large organisms usually reproduce sexually, and smaller creatures reproduce asexually. And it also mentions in there that dinosaurs reproduce like chickens. But that doesn't answer the question of where the egg actually came from. Did it come from some other giant Godzilla? And if so, why haven't we seen her? I can agree with the possibility that this is how they reproduce because Godzilla was around the site, hanging out in the water. He was probably around there to fertilize the egg if this explanation is true. But, that doesn't explain why there aren't any female Godzillas.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by fob12
I say he just did it for the lulz.

I demand proof.
Quote by vintage x metal

Quote by Jack Off Jill
I demand proof.

I demand your demand!
Page 1 of 2