Nick Grundy has defeated cancer!! Yes!! we are all very happy over by this! Now is the time to return his avatar to him... I know alot of you did it for support and that's amazingly awesome! If you check the "I have Cancer" thread you will see that thankfully grundy is back with us! and Cancer free!! But he would like his avatar back! So please stop using it and revert to your own avatars!

p.s. GO GRUNDY!!! You show em!!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
I read the first post of that thread and the next time i checked it had gotten too big to really follow; but that's really great news.
“A man is a success if he gets up in the morning and gets to bed at night, and in between he does what he wants to do.”
-Bob Dylan

Quote by Freezer Burn

Congratz on the having the longest wall of text ever!

from what I read: He battled like a warrior till the end and won thru! He is a UG legend!
Out here you've gotta know where your towel is!
That is GREAT news! I am very happy to hear it .
Got a question about Baritone guitars? Feel free to PM me.

Thanks to UG, I converted from Metalcore to some "real" Metal.
Yeah I saw it. That's great for him, I was really thinking it was the end for him for a while, four people I know just recently died of lung cancer. Grundy is one tough muthafukka, that's for sure.
ALWAYS

WANNA BE WITH YOU,
MAKE BELIEV
E WITH YOU,
AND L
IVE IN HARMONY, HARMONY,

OH, LOOVE!
**** yeah.

Grundy > Cancer
Hey look, a stoner/doom album.

GENERATION 27: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

E-father of TheSPillow/Sam
E-brothers with Entity0009
How do you even know he had it to begin with? Dont look at me like Im a prick either. Half of you, if it wasnt a fatal thing like cancer, would say: I smell bull, or something similar. Either way, hes a UG hero. If he really did survive from mutating cells, that kicks ass. On the other hand, if he tricked all of UG using forced sympathy, kick ass also. Congrats, man.
Why are we so wicked indecisive
Let's hit the streets with toy explosives
And let's enjoy what we have
..............i real dont care.............good for him.........ever think about the others who dident survive?!!! assholes
That sucks.

Cancer is a pussy.

Anyway, glad to hear that all those avatars will be returns. It gets confusing.
When a man lies he murders some part of the world
These are the pale deaths which men miscall their lives
All this I cannot bear to witness any longer
Cannot the kingdom of salvation take me home?
Quote by ValoRhoads
from what I read: He battled like a warrior till the end and won thru! He is a UG legend!

Let's create a statue to his honor and place it in the town of Bruma!

EDIT:
Quote by freakypop
..............i real dont care.............good for him.........ever think about the others who dident survive?!!! assholes

You're a tool. Someone survives, we are grateful for that, and are therefore assholes? Get bent.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Awesome. Never followed the thread because it was way too big. Nice to see that he came back and told UG.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Thats great news. I guess i'll go back to the sox
Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.

We raise the Vibratory so high
That all untruth will fall of its own dead weight
Yeah! Go Grundy!

Good on him for surviving!

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Quote by freakypop

Yeah, celebrating those who survive cancer is truly the mark of a real asshole Are you serious?

Anyways, I can't even begin to say how happy I am to read that he pulled through. Big ups to Grundy!
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
That's some of the best news I've heard in awhile
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
This is brilliant!

I think it's now safe to say he is now a UG legend. Good for you, mate!

I am now naming my un-named electric guitar Grundy