Well I have ordered my Ibanez SR400QM in Lavender it'll be here soon for my birthday Anyways my friend was wanting to pick up bass, should I sell him my bass? He really likes it. if so how much? Iwas going to sell him the case too. So? 200$? considering it was 149 when i bought it and it's used, and the case was a 100$. so if i sell it should i sell it to him for less or more? thanks in advance for your suggestions.

P.S. when I get my new bass I'll let you all know how it is maybe pics too
Gear
Ibanez SR400QM
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 100 2x10
Concertmate-990 Keyboard
BBE Stomp Sonic Maximizer
Squier Stratocaster
Fender 15w Guitar Amp
wait until you're sure your new bass works. if you have to return it eighty times, you'll go out of practice just waiting for two months.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Oh I wasn't planning on selling it until my new bass arrived.
Gear
Ibanez SR400QM
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 100 2x10
Concertmate-990 Keyboard
Squier Stratocaster
Fender 15w Guitar Amp
i'd keep the case, if it fits your new guitar - no point in buying a new case.
The case is a molded case so i cant keep it for my new case. I dont have any sentimental value for it, i was just wondering do you think thats a good price?
Gear
Ibanez SR400QM
Squier P-Bass
Fender Rumble 100 2x10
Concertmate-990 Keyboard
Squier Stratocaster
Fender 15w Guitar Amp
I'd still keep the case and personally I'd also keep the bass, I'm assuming its the P-bass, i still have mine and I use it if i find a song that if fits, nothing like that huge sound