i have been learning acoustic guitar for 2 years ..

nw i want to play on electric.
i play soft , pop,jazz,blues ,soft rock,metallic (sometimes) but not hard rock .....

so which is better for me ???
also i have heard that with strat having single pick ups ,they are very noisy . is it true ???

pls help....
Last edited by devam8688 at May 29, 2008,
Yes, single pickups are noisy, but on a Strat you can solve this somewhat by putting the pickup selector in positions 2 and 4.
Or you can be a man, suck it up, and use the singles.

As for which guitar, just play around and get what feels and sounds best to you.
GHOST BLOWJOB!
WHOOO! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!
^wow, is that being a man?

what is your budget? you need a good amp. not just a guitar.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Yeah man, tell us your budget. Fender Strats are way more expensive than the other 3 guitars you're listing. And jj's right about the amp.
If this is your first guitar, I might suggest getting one with both a humbucker and two single coils.

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
i have a budget of 300$usd . i mean squier strat . also i am gettn viper 50 for 300$. so what do experts here think ????
viper 50s are $199.

dont buy two guitars.

buy a good intermediate guitar and a good amp.

if you play metal, check out cube series amps.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

are you looking at amps?

what amp? you put the type of music that you play. i'm guessing, you would like to play those styles.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62