Poll: Do you like my song tab (it's not finished)
Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like my song tab (it's not finished)
sucks
0 0%
bad
0 0%
alright
0 0%
good
0 0%
freakin awesome
2 100%
Voters: 2.
I need help writing lyrics

Song Name: At the End

Hook (catchy part of the song):

1|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
3|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
4|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6|--0----7----7--5--5--5--5--3--0 (reapeat)

Melody:
D G C Bb
1|--(2------) --(7--------) --12-------------10----------------------------------------------
2|--(---3---) 2x--(----8----) 3x--------13-------------11---------------------------------------
3|--(------2) --(--------7) -------------12-------------10----------------------------------
4|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
6|----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Help

Reward: sry no real reward but i will send an mp3 file through Email once finished thx

are you serious....... you give us that and expect someone to invent some lyrics for you. Wow, at leats tell us the timing (It's a pretty basic riff) or post an mp3 sample or something
-<$>- sPiNdLe FiNgErS -<$>-
Do do do do (variation of the hook)
At the end I will tell you
Who
Wrote this song
Do do dodo do (the hook)
Do do dodo do

I wonder who could have possibly written this
Do do dodo do

I wonder if he is charming
Do do dodo do

You are going to find out who
Wrote this song
Do do dodo do

Do do do do
He really put
A lot of effort
(Do do do do)
Into creating
These lyrics
Do do do do
Do do dodo do
Do do dodo do

Foodlord wrote this masterpiece
Do do dodo do

Sorry, I tried.
*reported*

1 - please read the rules in the announcement at the top of this forum.
2 - unauthorized contest.
3 - all threads will be closed if their titles have less than 23 exclamation points.
sadly yours only has 22. (sarcasm)
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Last edited by SomeoneYouKnew at May 29, 2008,
Hi sharpshot. This section of the forum is for writing contests. Be sure to check the stickies and rules. There is a technique forum for discussion about writing and the main forum is for posting original work.

In the technique section, there is a thread for collaboration and that might be what you are looking for.

Best of luck with your song

*reported*

EDIT: A second too late but I'll leave mine up for clarification I guess
Anatomy Anatomy
Whale Blue Review

Park that car
Drop that phone
Sleep on the floor
Dream about me